Your first kiss

You're now old enough to have your first kiss
_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

As you and Steeljaw drove home after your first date you wondered if he was going to kiss you. When you both reached your housing unit the two of you transformed. He walked you to the front door just as any polite mech would.

"I had a lot of fun tonight." You said, blushing a little.

"I did too. We should go out again soon." Steeljaw said as a light blush covered his faceplates.

You smiled, moving a little closer to him. Steeljaw pulled you close, wanting to kiss you. You both closed your optics and leaned forward. You felt butterflies in your tank as Steeljaw pressed his derma against yours. Steeljaw's tail wagged a little as he kissed you.

You both kissed each other for a few minutes before pulling away. After saying your goodnights Steeljaw left and you opened the front door of your housing unit and walked inside. That night, you kept thinking about how amazing your first kiss felt. 

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

Since you didn't have school today you and Skyfire went on a flight together. You both ended up flying somewhere that you could see the sun go down. You kind of remembered what the sunset was like on Earth, but the memory was fuzzy. You and Skyfire landed and sat down on a cliff.

"The sunset is beautiful tonight." Skyfire said in awe.

"Yeah, it is." You said in agreement.

"But you know what else is beautiful?" Skyfire asked you as he looked at you.

"What?" You asked him curiously.

"You." Was all Skyfire said as he leaned towards you and softly pressed his derma against yours.

Your optics widened a little before you closed them. You weren't expecting to have your first kiss, but you weren't complaining. You and Skyfire sat there and kissed until it was time to go home.

      ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

One evening while you and Shadow Raker were hanging out at a nearby park you couldn't help but notice how quiet it was. In a way it was kind of nice. You blushed when you saw Shadow Raker looking at your derma.

"Y/C/n, can I kiss you?" Shadow Raker asked you softly.

"Y-yes." You stuttered as your blush got darker.

Shadow Raker leaned in and closed his optics. You closed your optics too and leaned in a little. You were a little shocked when he accidentally kissed your cheek. After a moment, he found your derma. You felt fireworks go off in your tank as he softly kissed you.

"How was that?" Shadow Raker asked you after he broke the kiss and looked at you.

"It was good." You said as you pulled him in for another kiss. 

      ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

One afternoon while you and Wildbreak were having lunch at school he wouldn't stop stuttering as he told you something exciting. Everyone around you looked at you, waiting for you to do something.

"Wildbreak." You said, gaining his attention.

"What?" Wildbreak asked you curiously.

You didn't say anything as you leaned forward and pressed your derma against his. Wildbreak was so shocked that you kissed him that he glitched. You ended having to tell the school nurse how he glitched when you took him to the nurse's office.