𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨

"I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams."

"Are you kidding me." I grumbled angrily with crossed stiff arms hugging my chest while looking at Oliver and Philip staring at me with hopeful eyes.

"You are a really nice person Diana, we love you so much you know." Oliver added with a twinkle in his grey eyes.

"The most amazing sister we could ever ask for." Philip continued.

"The best human out there." Oliver gushed.

"The most talented being to exist." Philip teased.

"My favourite girl in the world." Oliver promised.

"My second favourite girl in the world, my Dahlia comes first." Philip preached.

That was cute, not gonna lie.

"Are you both done?" I hissed with a huff, making them join their hands in a plead before bowing down an worshiping my feet like absolute idiots.

What the hell.

"Please help us! We really want to go the forest to explore. We are forbidden to go out there because we are servants. We see guards go outside everyday, and I'm tired after seeing the same dirty stable windows all the time. We promise we won't hunt any animal or human for blood, we just want to see what's out there." Oliver rambled shamelessly.

"Only you can convince your mighty mate to allow us peasants to go there with your righteous power. Please do us this good favour, we'll owe you one—"

"I ALREADY SAID YES TO BOTH OF YOU IDIOTS LITERALLY TEN MINUTES AGO! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BEGGING!?" I boomed with a face palm.

I swear these Kardashians get on my nerves, they should do a freaking show about their life.

"You're pouting, you seem angry." Philip whined without listening to me for the fourth time.

"That's because you bitches aren't even listening to me! I said I will help you, what part of this English do you not understand?" I growled.

"Wait..she said yes?" Oliver widened his eyes with a gasp.

"Did she?" Philip repeated his actions.

"I just said I did—"

"I win ten gold coins for winning the bet. I told you convincing her would be easy." Oliver smirked.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Philip rolled his eyes.

Seriously, a bet?!

For convincing me?!

"You guys didn't convince me, I said yes on your first attempt for God's sake." I stated the obvious like in Amber's style of speaking, making both of them chuckle.

"Okay then, you tell when you talk to our amazing King yeah? We have the rest of the day off without any chores today, you can meet us there anytime." Philip smiled before walking away with Oliver after turning around.