𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙯𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚

"I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn."

• SOMEWHERE AROUND THE WORLD •

"I-I'm sorry your majesty, they were...in the tea party the last time we saw them. T-They...are gone." A servant whimpered while witnessing the darkening figure in the corner who looked outside the window in fury.

"They, are gone?" He asked menacingly with a spit to his voice, letting his beast take over his body altogether before his scarlet red eyes glared at the bunch of healers and servants behind him while drinking boring blood to calm his nerves as much as possible.

"W-We are assuming they were taken my King, t-the guests and hostess have no idea where they are. T-Their smell is nowhere to be found in the royal grounds." Another servant spoke hesitantly while backing away a few steps after seeing the King wrench the metal glass in his hands like if nothing, before hearing the breaking of a bookshelf into shreds beside them, making them jump in shock, causing them to retract their figures in fear.

"Who is this hostess?" Lazarus growled dangerously while teleporting in front of a man, claiming to be there for the search of his Queen when he was training and then suddenly felt dead inside, and grabbing him by the collar vigorously.

"I-It's the new adviser, Elice Rogers. S-She probably is with the women from the party." The man whispered in fear while shaking with his trembling hands, finally seeing the awoken monster after a whole century of calmness, after the whole calm before the storm, as another painful pang of agony hit the King's chest like a ton of bricks, before they all heard the most sickening and powerful growl to be known to the vampirian ear.

"Elice...Elice...why do I not know this lady—n-no..." Lazarus stuttered in a cracky voice after widening his eyes, before letting go of the man and parting his lips in shock and clutching his hair shortly after.

"She was...here, she...used her powers again to take her away from me..." He whispered to himself with a broken tone, completely bewildered from the fact that his life source was long gone sighing a few hours ago, just knowing he had kissed her perfect lips this very morning while she giggled at his tickling session, only for her to be there in the castle walls this evening, hardening his stare and outgrowing his fangs until it's longest length.

"Where is she." Lazarus asked calmly while his fangs started to grow even longer, causing everyone to shudder and gasp at his knuckles cracking and breathing accelerating profusely.

"T-The hostess...was seen in the kitchen an hour ago.."

"BRING HER TO ME!" Lazarus boomed loudly while his pointy teeth looked of a venomous snake ready to poison the first thing in sight which had a pulse, while everyone else nodded at him frantically in obedience, already having goosebumps because of agony, seeing their Queen away from them and the King in distress.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU JACQUELINE." He yelled into the office walls while banging his desk with fury, ruining the wood with his nails stretches, already on the verge of loosing control and draining the blood of everything in sight, before being held by a cold male from his side which was recognisable.