Chapter | 06

once they left, jin, bogum, and jungkook all sat in the meeting room and started to discuss tasha, jack, jessica, and taehyung's training.

"If I'm being frank, I really liked taehyung," jin says as bogum nods agreeing.

"he has great facial features, I watched him when he was doing office work, and he did really well", jin continues, pushing his hands through his hair.

"we are running quite low on staff, so we might have to accept three of them", jungkook sighs.bogum's eyes go wide "how will that even work?"

"well, let's decide who will go where and we can go from there?" jungkook says"I think taehyung is our best option", jin explains while pointing to the modelling pictures of taehyung. jungkook eyes linger on the photo, and he cant deny that taehyung is the most beautiful man he has ever seen cause he really is.

"I think jack will be good for police work, and yoongi was telling me how they need more staff," bogum says

"okay, so taehyung and jack, we just need one more", jin says

"tasha did not seem interested at all, so I would say jessica", jin continues.

"okay, so we have jack, jessica, and taehyung," bogum asks, causing jungkook to nod.

"now, we just need to send through a document of their jobs, pay and hours. we will also need them to sign a document filled with their personal information like address," jungkook says, grabbing his computer and opening up three documents.

"so jessica, what is she going to do?" bogum asks.

"well, we need heaps of people in the office as we have different job careers for paperwork, so all three of them can do that?" jin replies, looking at jungkook for an answer.

"I think jack should do police work and focus on the office work for the police, jessica can do office work, and she can probably be applied to our upcoming business areas," jungkook says, writing it down in the files.

"also, I think taehyung should do modelling and office work as I've seen he is outstanding at both areas", jungkook explains, writing down his notes.

"that is all sorted; how are we telling them?" jin asks.

"well, I have to inform their schools so we can organise times, so they still have time to study," says jungkook.

"I will go in tomorrow and inform them," jungkook said, walking towards the door and walking out to go back home to his baby girls.