Chapter 1

Authors note

I started this story years ago when I was a lot younger. So the beginning definitely isn't up to par with my current writing abilities. However, during quarantine (for coronavirus), I came back to this story, added chapters, and made some edits. Even with the edits though, the beginning isn't as great as it could be, but I had already written 30+ chapters and if I ever wanted to post the story, I couldn't rewrite all my hard work from years prior. So here it is! Please go easy on me, I know I'm not the best writer, but I've had a lot of fun writing this story. And revisiting it honestly got me back into wrestling, so it does have a special place in my heart. Anyways, enjoy! Please vote if you like it! Comment if you have anything to say! I really want to know what you guys are thinking. Anyways, thank you for reading!

I sat in catering with my long time friend Brie Bella watching my mother Stephanie and my father Hunter open Monday Night Raw gloating about their champion Randy Orton.
The Shield stood in front of them looking mighty fine as usual.
To be quite honest though, no matter how easy on the eyes they are, they're lapdogs for my mom and dad. 

I've known about them for a while now. My parents described them as a way to enforce justice. I saw them as something different.
"Now let's get my beautiful daughter- the Princess of WWE out here so we can continue to celebrate our wonderful champion!" she exclaimed.
"That's my cue!" I told Brie. She got up with me and walked me to the gorilla, giving my shoulder a good squeeze before my music played.
I walked down the ramp in some skinny jeans and a tank top with a blazer.
The crowd erupted in cheers when they saw me. I'm still wrestling in NXT but I make appearances in WWE every once in a while when my parents have promos and whatnot, and I have been doing so for a couple of months now. I never really speak much during these promos. I guess they just have me in the ring to make my presence known.

I winked at some fans before I walked into the wall that is the Shield.

Seth and Roman moved out of the way and Dean stood right in front of me. 

"Would you mind moving over?" I asked him. I didn't have a microphone, but the first few rows heard and they cheered. He just smirked at me and said, "Go ahead, princess."
I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and got into the ring.
"Mother. Father." I acknowledged them. 

They both had big smiles on their faces but continued to gloat about Randy. I honestly zoned out until I heard my father call my name a few times.
"So, darling we have a surprise for you!" My mom exclaimed.

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"You're competing in tonight's Battle Royale!"
"Mom, are you sure I'm ready for this?" I asked her.
"Of course you are! Wrestling is in your blood!" Mom exclaimed.
"Thank you," I told her, taking a nervous breath, "But please let me do this by myself. I don't want anyone's help."
"But-"
"Mom."
"Fine." She breathed out. 

"This is just so exciting. Soon we'll bring another championship home to the authority," my dad beamed, causing me to glare at him. I didn't like to be referred to as a member of the authority. I prefer working alone.

Eventually, I exited the ring and walked backwards up the ramp, eyeing the people in front of me. When I got to the top of the ramp, I took one more good look at the authority before going backstage.
"Great job!" Brie exclaimed as she hugged me. She kindly waited for me backstage.
"Thanks girl! I didn't really do much, but I can't believe I'm actually in a Battle Royale!" I replied excitedly.
"We should celebrate your in ring debut after the show!" Brie smiled. She and her twin sister Nicole were always looking for a good time. 
"Sounds good to me," I shrugged, "Want to go get ready?"
Brie shook her head and we walked down the hall to the divas' locker room.
I took my new ring gear that's been anxiously waiting in my locker and tried it on.
I looked in the mirror and was shocked that it fit so well. It was simple but badass: black leather spandex with a black leather cropped corset top with golden sleeves. For accessories, I wore fingerless leather black gloves and a simple black choker. I walked to hair and makeup with Brie and they put my thick wavy golden hair up into a high ponytail.
"You ready?" She asked.
"Yup," I replied with an anticipatory smirk on my face.