4/ trouble

OK PEOPLE I NEED TO CLARIFY SOMETHING

MAX AND HAILEY AREN'T COUSIN EW BRO NO, THERE ISN'T ANY INCEST SHIT GOING ON YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AFTER, I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL-

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 4:

"The Alpha got mad at you because you helped him?" Eleanor asked Giovanni, they sat in the living room, Max and Coke went to a meeting with the elders, about the rogues attacks (lone wolf that got kicked out of the pack).

"No it's the other way, Alpha Max was mad at him because he mentioned Princess Hailee in front of his mate." Huxley chuckled as he wrapped an arm around his mate, hearing the pack members laughing about Giovanny mistake.

"It's not funny, you fuckers!" He snarled and left the living room in anger, leaving them. Marco who is the son of the captain of the warriors frowned with his apple in his hands.

"Why are you frowning?" Peyton the son of the pack lawyer smiled and noticed his friend behaviour.

"Who is our Luna?"

"It's a human girl, she's my new friend." Eleanor squealed and grinned, Marco nodded with narrowed eyes, he was feeling doubtful about her. Marco only trusts his Alpha, his Alpha is the reason for his life. His dad told him to protect his Alpha with his life, which is Max.

"Guys, where is my mom?" Max get downstairs with Cole behind him.

"Luna Helia went to shopping with her friends!" Peyton yelled.

"No need to yell I'm right here." Max said behind Peyton, he turned around and screamed as he saw his alpha using his power to get here, he breathed heavily as he held his poor heart.

"Alpha Max, please don't frighten our little Peyton here." Huxley cooed and pinched his cheek, tugging it.

"Fuck off!" He yelled and swatted his hands away from his face.

"I'm not joking, where the fuck is my dad then?" Max said with frustration.

"I heard from the elders that he went away with his friends in Bali." Huxley stated.

"The fuck? Bali? They fucking left me to have fun." Max growled in anger.

"It's life brother." Cole said as he patted his friend shoulders.

"Fuck you, dude." He held up the middle finger in front of him and pushed his hand out of his shoulder.

"That's what I get for being helpful." Cole pouted sadly.

"So what are you going to do about your mate?" Marco stepped in, changing the subject.

"I will ask her to be my girlfriend and then it's done."

When Peyton heard his Alpha suggestion, he spilt the water out of his mouth, landing it on Marco's face and widened his face in shock.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" He asked in front of his Alpha while Marco glared at him, Huxley and Eleanor tried to not laugh, Cole is...just here, watching the scene like a spectator.