9/ why

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 9:

Jayla POV

He wanted to skip class with me, who would want to skip class with me anyway? I'm just a freak and quiet girl that nobody wants me, I'm stupid and ugly enough to have a crush on him.

He wouldn't even care about me after, he would just play with me and leave me heartbroken. But I can't seem to leave him, he was always there with me, my body was dragging me to him. I can't control it.

"Skip class with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I mean you don't have a choice anyway." He chuckled.

"But why?"

"Because." He replied simply.

I hate those short answers. But I can't say it in front of him.

"My parents will kill me if they know I'm skipping." I said, it was the truth but they will not kill me, they would only ask me where have I been.

"So what? You need to chill." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. I don't understand him, he's a senior so he should able to study other than skipping out his classes. Now that I wonder, why he is hanging out with a sophomore?

"Why are you hanging out with me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He said, tilting his head. He was confused.

"I'm only 16 and you are 18."

He looked at me and laughed, he thought that it was funny which it isn't, I'm actually serious.

"I'm serious." I pouted.

"First I'm not 18 but I'm 17, I jumped a year and second of all why can't I hang out with a girl that belongs to me?" He grinned, coming close to me.

"Excuse me? Who are you to tell me that I belong to you?" I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"I did, Jayla Jacobs belongs to Max Black." He declared with a smile.

"You can't just do that!"

"Why not? I just did." He said and put an arm on my shoulders, bringing me close to him.

Every time that he does this, it makes my heart flutter. I don't know why, the way he touches me is giving the pleasure and the sparks as if I really belong to him.

"Max." I gulped.

"What is it, sweetheart?" He whispered, I moved my head from him because he grabbed my chin, making me look at this handsome face in front of me.

"I-I—"

"Lost some words?" He muttered as he placed his lips against my cheek, trailing his lips down on my jaw, leaving an open-mouthed kiss. I tried not to moan, not in public, it was embarrassing.

"Please, stop we are in public!" I felt brave when I said those words, pushing him away from me. His eyes widened in pain and shocked, I didn't want to hurt him.