19/ rogues

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 19:

"What are you doing here in my territory?" Max snarled at the rogue, he was pissed that the rogues across his pack, the strongest pack in America as well the Blood Stone Pack.

"I didn't know that it was the Dark Knights pack." He silently said, he was hiding something and Max was determined to know that.

"Bring my tools, I hate liars." He growled and grabbed his least harmful tool which is the whip without the spark.

"Alpha do you want me to do it?" Huxley, the punished asked, Max, shook his head, he wanted to unleash his anger on him.

The rogue started to weep, he sobbed as he shook his head frantically, he knew how his punishments were brutal and hurtful that can end him up in a coma.

"Last chance." He threatened.

"Alright, I tell you everything!" He shouted as he started to piss himself.

"Disgusting smell." Giovanni cringed and Max rolled his eyes at his brother remarks.

"Tell me." He ordered.

"I-I'm only the messenger, the king wants his queen back." He stuttered fearfully.

"Who is your Queen?" Max asked coldly, he hoped for him that he didn't mention what he had in his mind.

"J-Jayla Jacobs." He stammered.

"Kill him." He commanded to Huxley who nodded.

"No please don't! I'm only a messenger!" He cried. Max leaves his gamma and beta to do the job, he left the pack prison to his warrior building.

The building was a safe place as if it was the FBI, they were warriors, each of them are doing their job (spy, hackers, assassins, protectors). It's how the Dark Knights are known to have their best warriors while the Blood Stone Pack are known to have the most organized pack and their schemes are always successful.

"Alpha Max." The head warrior, Zerxes saluted him.

"Zerxes, any clues?" Max asked him.

"We have some good news, one of our spies went to the rogues territory, he saved a conversation between the man who is supposed to be their leader and their beta." He said, playing the video on the large screen.

They watched two men whispering, Max could hear their conversation, they were talking about sending the messenger to his pack as a sign of war, he growled loudly as he heard his mate name coming out of the mouth.

"The girl is precious for us, that was Finn wish."

"But do you think we can catch her?"

"Eglan and Piper tried to catch her but the Dark Knights were already here."

"Maybe we can put them together to catch our queen?"

"Good idea."

"And that's all." The head warriors said.