24/ escaping

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 24:

"You know I tried to lick a zucchini but my mom saw me and thought that I was doing a porn video." Tanner said sassily, Nolan cheered while Jayla rolled her eyes.

After they reached Nolan house, they were met by Tanner who was wearing a cute sleep pyjama, for a woman.

Jayla explained the situation to Tanner and Nolan who were getting angry at Max, obviously, she wasn't stupid enough to tell the secret of werewolves, she doesn't want to end up like livestocks.

Right now they are doing a battle about who have the most embarrassing anecdotes of their whole life.

"That was funny, I agree but what about spilling your ice cream on man pants, right in front of his dick when you were dancing." She replied with the same tone he used.

"I'm with Jayla bro." Nolan changed his side.

"What a fucking traitor!" He scoffed and throw a cushion on Nolan face who dodged.

"Okay my turn, I remember that when I was 12, I stalked a guy who I thought was my twin but unfortunately he was actually an old man with a grey beard." Nolan said making Tanner and Jayla burst out of laughter.

"Dude, were you fucking blind?" He said breathlessly.

"I was freaking tall at that time and the guy was walking in front of me, he literally had the same height and same hairstyle."

"Why an old man would have a Justin Bieber haircut when he was 14?!" Jayla mocked.

"That hairstyle was trendy back then." He snorted.

"You were just stuck in your emo goth period." Tanner joked and she laughed with him, both of them mocking poor Nolan who pouted.

"Bitches didn't even know that I was popular." He replied, flipping his inexistent hair.

"Of course you were." Jayla stated sarcastically.

"Anyway, let's talk about relationships!" Tanner exclaimed, slamming his hands on the ground.

"You slut! You have to tell me what is going on with Max Black, the popular mysterious senior." Tanner asked abruptly to Jayla who widened her eyes.

"And you forgot his arrogance and selfishness." She thoughts.

"So uhm—"

"Stop beating around the bush and tell us!" Nolan snapped, frowning.

"Well actually, Max and I are in a relationship." She whispered quietly but they both heard it anyway.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

"JESUS CHRIST."

"Dude, are you serious?" Nolan asked Tanner who yelled the last comment.

"Bro, you were screaming like a girl." He scoffed.

"But he's like three years older than you?" Nolan cringed.

𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐱 ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें