6/ alcohol

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 6:

"So, everything is alright with your mate?" Alpha Blaze asked Max who was chilling in their living room.

Both of them are chilling in the castle, Max came here because the king wanted to know about him, he was going to be any way the next king.

Usually, the next king should be the son but Mattia decline his proposition and went on his life as an alpha, he just wanted to be a simple alpha of his pack, the Blood Stone.

"You are lucky since your mate is a werewolf." He sighed and looked at the fish in the big aquarium in boredom, the queen loves fish.

"Please, Mia was such a lazy mate that I had to support her." He smirked.

Max snickered, "right, you and your caveman antics."

"Hey, daddy and the next king." Mattia came in, he skipped into the living room, joining them. Making Max groaned out of annoyance.

"I told you not to call me daddy!" Blaze growled.

"Well mom calls grandpa daddy so why can't I?" He said taking a sit in front of them.

"Because your mom was a kid back then."

"Queen Mia was only 18 when she met you." Max stated and Mattia growled.

"Why are we talking about this?!" He frowned.

"Because I wanted to talk about mom and you. Max, remember when dad got jealous because of a bed?" He said, fueling his dad anger.

"Oh my fucking god! I remembered, Blaze you were such a hormonal teenager back then." He laughed.

"Shut up! You will also experience this when you are going to find your mate." He said pointing out his son.

"Getting jealous of her bed is too extreme." Max stated.

"Both of you fuck off! You guys are childish." He shook his head.

"Normal, we are still high school students." He shrugged and Mattia nodded.

"Honey, Max and your son is right, you were definitely jealous of my bed." A voice came in behind him, Blaze whined and glared at her.

"Mia, I hate you." He said, looking at his mate wearing a lab coat.

"I love you too. Hey Max and Mattia!" She said waving at them, she hugged both of them, Max hated her hugs.

"Of course, you still hate my hugs." She pouted and glared playfully toward Max.

"No wonder you hate contact physics." Mattia poked his cheek, Max growled and slapped his cheek.

"I heard that Mr Black found his mate." She yelped happily.

"Mattia and his loud mouth." He muttered.

"My son is just like me." Blaze said ruffling his hair.

"Snitches are always bitches." Mia clashed with them. Blaze and Mattia rolled their eyes.

"She's fine and is doing okay." He muttered.

"Alright, she is beautiful too."

"You never met her." He said.

"Gio showed me a picture of her." She said showing her phone.

"That little piece of shit!" He cursed in between his teeth, Mattia and Max looked forward to her phone.