21/ meeting the king

We just hit 1k!! YAY!!
I'm so happy rn!
Here is the chapter, sorry for the late update!

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 21:

"You found your mate?" Asked an Alpha with a shocked face, everyone gasped except Max who groaned.

"Yes, I found my mate now we can get ready for the process." He sighed.

"Is she a strong warrior woman, we will love a woman like that?" Another Alpha chuckled.

"She's a human, and a strong one." Blaze revealed her identity, the whole room went down in silence.

"A human? Holy shit, this is so funny." Racist and misogyny Alpha who is Richard said those words that made Max growled.

"I agree with Richard, how can a human lead a werewolf world?" Another man wearing thick glasses who is Gilbert said.

"Well his mate may have the best strong mental, it could be an advantage for our world." Mia proposed gently, she wasn't going to let this misogyny man win.

"We only accept strong female so you can already change your mate." He mocked with his friends, Max snarled as he gripped the table tightly.

"Shut up Alpha Richard! You don't know who is she anyway." Zach said, rolling his eyes.

"Beta Zach, please don't interact with me, I only interact with Alphas." He laughed mischievously.

"Fucking bitch! What the fuck are you insulting our future queen and the beta of my pack! You don't want me to get rid of you, huh?!" Mia shouted at him, standing up abruptly.

"Babygirl, calm down." Blaze cooed, as he pushed her shoulders down on the throne.

"Queen Mia! What am I saying is right! How can a poor girl leads a whole werewolf world?" Richard said in his speech.

"We can't just someone do this! We need a woman who is a Gifted werewolf or the princess Hailee to be his mate, it won't make any sense!" He tried to reason with other members who seemed to agree with him.

It only fueled Max's fits of anger, he's been calling him derogatory names in his private mind link with Blaze, Mia, Zach, Klay and Cole.

Klay laughed as he heard the young Alpha spitting mean words at him.

On the outside, you will probably see him calm and stern.

But inside of him, he only felt one thing, hate toward him.

"Are you serious?" Max asked coldly to Richard who was laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"You think that I will let you talk shit about my Luna in front of me?" He spat, narrowing his eyes toward him.

Richard gulped nervously, "I was just suggesting some solutions."

"Well I don't need your rubbish solutions, besides you should take care of your business. I heard that your wife has been cheating on you?" He said, rubbing his jaw softly.