23/ secrets

Sad news! :(
I won't be able to update everyday because this bitch got school
I'm sorry :(

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 23:

Jayla POV

"Oh fuck, what are they doing here?" I groaned in annoyance as I let my head rest against the headrest.

"What do you mean about that?" Max glared at me angrily through the rearview mirror. Suddenly I get anxious because of his stare.

"Bro, calm down and you can punch them." Giovanni said trying to calm him down.

Max has three sides, the one side that is cocky, arrogant that he shows to everyone, the other one which is sweet, soft and clingy, my favourite side of him. And the cold side, angry and furious that he could kill anyone with his bare hands right now.

Well, he's showing the cold side right now, he's glaring at the front, clenching his fist tightly around the wheel. Anyone dumb person can sense that he's angry and it's better not to anger him more.

"You can't use violence!" I whispered quietly that no human can hear, but they are supernatural and Max growled even louder after hearing my comment.

"Shut up Jayla." He seethed.

"But—"

"I said shut up!" He yelled, turning his head toward me with his red eyes. His wolf was in control.

I gasped and gulped nervously, I nodded quietly and looked at the window.

"Alpha Vince, don't." Giovanni sighed.

So his wolf name's is Vince.

"Both of you get out, we have reached the pack." He said coldly, parking the car. I breathed heavily and get out of his car before slamming the door harshly.

That will teach him.

"Jayla!" He shouted in the car angrily, but I don't care about him. I walked to the house, not caring about people watching me with concern and pity, I guess they heard their Alpha shouting at me.

I get into the guest room and started to pack my things in the bag. Why should I stay with a man that is using violence for nothing?

Violence doesn't solve anything.

He's too stupid to guess that.

I take my phone and call Nolan.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Hey, princess." He said lazily, I wanted to chuckle but right now I was pissed.

"Can I crash in your home?" Nolan stayed alone since his parents went to Jamaica, he was living with his brother but his brother was barely here so that's why he got the chance to throw lit parties.

"Sure, you can. Do you want me to pick you up where you are?" He asked, I love how he's a gentleman even though he's a big fat player.