14/ hide and seek

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 14:

Jayla stayed at the same spot for 2h, she was beginning to wonder what happened to everyone. She heard loud gunfire, giving her a signal which meant that she was the last person. She won the game.

She jumped off the tree that she was sitting and started to walk out of the spot with a large smile on her face. She was happy that she could yell in front of everyone. She started to think of what to buy with 500 bucks as she was walking to the festival.

Suddenly there was a loud howl interrupting her thoughts, she shivered and looked around the woods if there was anything, she shrugged and mind her business but when there was a second howl she started to walk faster. Then suddenly, she felt eyes staring at her, she stopped.

She stopped walking and looked at her surroundings, she saw nothing except red eyes glaring at her. She gasped and ran faster behind, she bumped into someone, she turned her head and gasped again she stared at the red eyes, smirking at her.

"Who are you?" She asked shakily, looking at two men, cornering her, the man behind her waved at her and the man in front of her glared at her.

"Hello, sugar! You smell good." The man behind her sniffed her scent and smirked.

"Eglan." The man in front of her warned.

"What? I can't have a sniff of our food." He smirked mischievously and stared at Jayla who widened her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up! Eglan, she's our Queen." He scowled.

"Queen, what the fuck?" She thoughts.

"I'm sure, you are asking questions." Eglan said to Jayla.

"I'm not. Excuse me, but I have to go." Jayla ignored his statement and walked away from them until the man who was glaring at her, grabbed her arms.

"You can't just go like this, we finally found you, my queen." He said with a soft voice, he was turning soft for her.

"I don't what are you talking about but I'm not a queen or anything!" She snarled and tried to lose his tight hold on her arms.

"Piper, let's just kidnap her." Eglan sighed, Jayla shook her head frantically.

"Who the fuck are you guys?! You can't just kidnap me!" She yelled at Piper.

"Do you know about the werewolves?" Piper asked her suddenly, making her stop. She widened her eyes and stared at the ground.

"Werewolves?" She repeated.

"Yes werewolves, well guess what, they exist." Eglan retorted.

"Eglan it's not funny." Piper said sternly.

"I don't know what you want with me but please let me go!" She screamed as she kicked Piper sensitive part, Eglan widened his eyes and ran toward Jayla but she held the knife in front of him.

"Put that down, princess." He said, surrender his hands.

"Let me go first!" She added.