20/ council

We just hit 100 votes even though we didn't hit 1000 reads! Yess
So to celebrate this I will update another chapter!
Here we go!

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 20:

It's been one day that Jayla stayed at the pack and she was already fascinated by werewolves. She took the chance to woke up early so that she could meet other people. She lifted Max arms away from her waist slowly, no wanting to wake him up.

But he growled and tightened his hold on her waist, she gasped as she felt like she was being suffocated in his tight hold.

"Max." She groaned, trying to take off his arms.

"What?" He grumbled huskily in her ear.

"Let me go to the bathroom." She said, he opened his lazily and put open-mouthed kisses on her bare shoulders.

"Dude!" She squealed, surprised by the wet spot on her shoulders.

"I know that you don't want to fuck because you are not ready but let me do this." He muttered lazily as he sucked the soft spot on my neck. He threaded softly his fingers through her hair.

She turned to see him and held his cheek. He looked shocked

"I'm going to the bathroom." She said and he nodded, she gets up to go to the bathroom.

"Don't take too long!" He yelled and she rolled her eyes, taking her sweet time in the bathroom.

"What did I said about not taking too long?" Max sat up, wide awake with a grumpy face.

"A woman needs her sweet time." Jayla said with a wink, she crouched down and take her outfit of the day.

Max widened his eyes as he stared at his mate butt, licking his lips in blessing. He could definitely watch her butt for hours, even days. Not even get bored of it.

"Are you staring at my ass?" Jayla asked, feeling the stare.

"Yeah, I bet they are firm and soft." He smirked, using his triceps to support his body on the bed.

"Why are you so bold?" She said picking a long-sleeved white shirt, a mini black skirt and lastly a black jacket crop to associate with her outfit.

"Because I'm not Max if I'm not bold and straightforward." He said picking a cigarette out of his pocket.

"Yeah, you wouldn't be Max the snitch." She chuckled.

"Fuck off, I don't snitch." He growled.

"Max is a rat, straightforward, hurtful, show off and arrogant man." She said listing his personality.

"I'm fucking not!" He defended himself.

"Also I forgot something." She smirked.

"What is it?"

"You are also selfish and loves to use crude words." She said giving a blown kiss at him and ran out of the room while putting on the jacket.