11/ tinker

bruh I just cried bc of an anime, anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 11:

"I'm scared." She whispered with fear, she was rocking her body in a ball at the corner of her bedroom.

She heard loud footsteps on the floor, it's coming soon. She breathed heavily and held her head down, trying to calm herself down. She looked at her phone who was dropped on the floor when she called for help, she grabbed her phone quickly and took out her earphones to listen to some music with her head down.

A FEW HOURS EARLIER.

Jayla whistled as she gets in her home with her bag, she opened the door and locked it to see no one his here, she then remembered that Darby went to college so it means that he went to his own campus Appartement, her mother was working at the hospital and her father was going to be home in a few hours later.

"Let's watch an anime then!" She squealed and then get herself ready to have her best nightlife.

"Bruh Ayame is my dude." She said, grinning happily as she saw her favourite character in her anime.

Suddenly she heard noises coming from the back door, she shivered and glanced at the back door to see nothing was there, she stood up to lock her back door and the main door so that no one will come and scare her.

"Oof I'm safe." She sighed.

She heard a knock on the door, she smiled as she walked toward the door to open for her dad but then remembered that her dad has a key so he could open the door without knocking. She stood there, staring at the door with confusion. Since she didn't want any trouble, she looked at the peephole just to see someone who covered the hole with his finger, she then thinks that there is a burglar here in her house.

The person knocked again making her scared, she breathed heavily and ran toward her room with her door, she locked herself up and curled her body in the corner of her room, holding her head down and closed her eyes.

She reopened them and took her phone to call her dad, there was a voice mail saying to call him later, she then called her brother but there was again a voicemail and he texted her that he was teaching kids.

She only has one person to call.

"Hey, baby."

"Max.." She called with her voice shaking.

"Jayla? What's wrong?" He sounded alarmed.

"Max, I'm scared." She stuttered, then she heard noises coming from her living
room, the burglar must be in her house.

"Who's there?" He said with a stern voice

"I don't kno—Ahh!" She gasped and yelled in pain, she just banged her head against the wall, the house seems quiet now, the burglar may notice that there is a person here.

"Jayla!" He yelled through the phone.

"Max, please help me!" She shouted softly.

"Don't worry, I will be here in 2 minutes, stay online!" He warned. Jayla felt guilty for bothering him, she has to deal with this alone and without any help.

"There is a burglar, I don't want to be a burden for you so I'm going to hang up." She whispered softly and hanged up the call without hearing his shoutings.