29/ missing

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 29:

"Where the fuck are they?" Max asked coldly to his warriors, especially Giovanni and Zerxes.

He was pissed.

He was mad that his mate and her bodyguard were kidnapped by stupid rogues. As he predicted, she was going to be fucking manipulated by those assholes.

"Alpha, we have leads." Zerxes said with his head down in shame.

"Then where is it? I was supposed to visit my other packs and then come back for your Luna ceremony! Now that she's been kidnapped, I don't fucking know if she's in a good condition or not!" His wolf boomed in anger, he took control of Max's body. He was more pissed than his human.

"Found some clues Alpha, we think that the Luna and Keyton might be at the mountain." An elder barged into the office, Max would punish him but since he had heard him saying that he found clues that can possibly find his mate, he shook it off.

"Show me." He ordered and the elder nodded frantically, he walked in front of his office table and put down the script that he printed off.

"We saw them right at the end of the border, we felt magic coming through the lake. We diagnosed it with the help of wizards and the dragons helped us. They flew in the sky to follow the trail that the rogues left and the magic seems to be in the mountain."

"Where the witch that Becky was talking about, she's there?" Cole finished his phrase, the elder nodded. He looked at his alpha who was thinking.

"Send the warriors and call for me the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack for more warriors since their third in command is also with my mate." Max commanded to Zerxes who nodded and ran out of his office, followed by his warriors. Giovanni sighed loudly and walked toward the window to rest.

"Do you think we can find them?" He was concerned about Jayla, he was like her sister.

"Of course I will find my mate." Max growled and pulled out a cigarette to calm his restless wolf.

"How can she trust them so easily?" Cole asked with confusion.

"Because she's their Queen." He replied with disgust, he didn't like her being the queen of the filthy rogues, she is his queen.

"Wait! I'm missing something here." Giovanni called out.

"Well little brother, we think that my mate is a royal descendant werewolf." He sneered.

"She's Finn niece."

"Finn? Victoria's mate?" Giovanni yelled.

"Yes, them." Max said sarcastically.

Victoria was Blaze ex, after the war that the Blood Moon Pack won. Blaze killed Finn and Victoria since they were the biggest enemy.

"But how?" Giovanni let those words.

"I think that some stupid bitch witch cast a spell that made her hide her true wolf." Max growled, he was furious that his mate didn't know the truth. After all this time, she was a werewolf. He didn't mind having a human mate but what pissed him off was her being left out. She was kicked out of their world in some words.