25/ prison

It was really quick so there are a lot of mistake (like always)

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 25:

Remember when Jayla said that she was going to do a prank on Max.

Here she is with Giovanni and Peyton, planning the ultimate plan.

Max and Jayla came back to the pack house, it took a while since Tanner begged Max to not go.

"We should maybe do this." Peyton suggested, pointing to the other plan he proposed but none of them thought that it was great.

"Dude, that's not original! We need something big!" Giovanni said dramatically.

Jayla wondered if should tell them about the pic of him, wearing lipstick. Regardless, she shouldn't because she could use it for something better.

"I have an idea." She smirked.

"Hey, guys, what's up with those freaky look?" Cole frowned as he walked in the kitchen looking at Jayla, Giovanni and Peyton smiling mischievously.

"It's none of your concern!" Giovanni snapped and Cole shivered.

"Calm down, bro." He muttered.

"Where is Max?" Jayla asked and Cole pointed upstairs, she gets upstairs and knocked on the door.

"You can come here, baby." Max replied softly through the door.

Jayla gasped, how could he know that it was her behind the door?

She opened the door and saw Max, packing files while glancing at them with his hot-sexy glasses.

"Sit." He said without looking at her. She sat down on the chair and stared at his movements.

He was wearing a white, crispy shirt and black pants, meaning that he was in a meeting. He looked tensed and wanted to rest.

"Do you want me to massage you?" She asked and he nodded.

She stood up and went behind him, she flexed her hands and started to push down his shoulders. He stopped moving his papers and leaned back on his chair.

"Fuck." He groaned and rolled his shoulders, she smiled and put some pressure on his shoulders.

"It feels amazing."

"I know right, my father taught me." She said proudly.

"I thought your father was a lazy fat ass?" He mocked and she slapped the back of his head.

"What the fuck?" She yelled.

"Not my words, you said that." He turned his head toward her and glared at her.

She remembered calling him lazy fat ass when she heard her mum through the phone saying that he was chilling in the hotel room for hours instead of visiting Paris.

"It's because of his old age." She defended herself.

"Right." He sighed and let her do the work.