12/ boyfriend

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 12:

Jayla POV

"Care to tell me what happened with the door?" My dad, I gulped nervously and looked at the room.

"The door was broken by me, I'm deeply sorry sir." Keyton intervened in the discussion.

"Also, what are they doing here?" Ryan asked again, pointing Keyton and Jack both beside him.

"My King, your daughter need to be protected by the evil—"

"Mr Jacobs, there was a burglar in your house so my friend here helped your daughter before I can even come in." Max glared at Keyton.

"Uhm well thank you for protecting my daughter but I don't understand what are you doing here Max?" My dad asked Max who frowned and snapped his head toward me.

Oh, God.

"Jayla, you didn't tell him?" He said to me with a serious face, I swallowed nervously the tea that I have in my cup, sitting on the palm of my hand.

"Let her drink her tea." Jake said, saving me. I thanked him with my look and in return, he winked at me.

"Jayla, it's time to give your dad some answers." My dad warned coldly, I put down the cup and bite my lips.

"Well, dad, I called him here because—"

"Because my girlfriend needed me." Max finished my sentence, I widened my eyes at him just to see him, relaxed calmly.

"What?!" He yelled.

"Oh, God." Keyton sighed.

"So we are going to go, I'm sorry but it's late and my parents will kill me, see you later Jayla and Max." Jake laughed nervously, grabbing Keyton'sarms. Max glared at them with betrayal, I pleaded with them with my eyes to stay but Keyton only smiled with amusement.

That bitch.

They left us, alone, alone with my dad anger toward Max, I am dead.

"Well I have to go too, my dad is calling to come home." Max suddenly said making me pinch his thigh, he gasped and hissed in pain as I pinched his thigh harder.

"Don't leave me alone." My eyes meet his eyes to transfer the message.

"I can't! I have to go." He sent me a look like this and cocked his head toward the door.

"Are you guys doing telepathy or what?" My father boomed.

"No sir!" Max said sternly, as he stood up straight. I chuckled silently.

My dad was in the military force back in the 90s, he has held an aura of military and of course, that will make everyone afraid of him, except my mom who fell in love with his intelligence and body, mostly his body. But she loves him just like he loves her.

"You better not hurt her, if you do I swear to go that I will bury you alive and stomped your dead body." My dad threatened him and for the first time, Max gulped anxiously.