7/ this is wrong

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 7:

After two bottles of drinking alcohols, Darby and Giovanni are wasted, in their own mind while Jayla and Max were normal but are little bit drunk.

"Where are they?" She said referring to her parents, stuttering a little bit.

Max cleared his throat, "they went outside to take a break, Darby said that they could go home and stay there, he promised them to get you home."

"Oh alright."

Both of them are looking at those two idiots, dancing together. Darby put an arm around Giovanni's waist, the both of them are slow dancing, stick together.

Jayla giggled as she held the phone and recorded the slow dance, it was funny how her brother and her friend moved. Max looked at her beside, grinning at her, as long she was happy, he was happy too. He couldn't help but smile at her giggles.

"She looks so cute." He thoughts.

He chuckled as she lets out a quiet sneeze and continued to film the dance, she didn't hear him chuckling, she was busy recording the dance.

The song changes to the most trendy song on Tiktok which is Wap by Cardi B.

"Dude! You thinking what am I thinking?" Giovanni smirked, sending a glance to Darby who as well smirked.

"I'm with you bro." He said, patting his chest.

"What are they going to do?" Jayla asked confusingly.

"Hehe, I'm not going to let this go." Max chuckled as he took his phone, ready to record.

As the song goes on, Darby and Giovanni are dancing crazily and twerking, well trying. They caught some unwanted attention, mostly females who are eye raping, just the thought of them eating her brother alive makes Jayla puke.

"Ew women who are hitting on my brother are disgusting." Jayla stuttered as she tripped across the table in front of her.

"Is it?" Max asked beside her without looking at her.

"Yes, they always want my brother for no reason, when he was in our school, girls used to be my friends because I was Darby Jacobs 'sister', nobody knew me from my name. And to think that girls used me just to approach my brother is disgusting." She glared at the ground, even though the poor ground did nothing to her.

She doesn't know that she's spilling her life toward the man who was only rude but then wanted to be her friend for no reasons. Maybe he wanted to be friends with her because she was the sister of Darby Jacobs? Or he might be playing with her?

Many questions are going inside of her brain, she was overthinking.

"Jayla." He called out, she snapped her head toward him and unexpectedly he kissed her.

He kissed her cheek, like a little boy who would do this to his crush.

He let go of her cheek and grinned sheepishly, he didn't want to steal her first kiss thanks to her brother who gave out this information, he wanted to kiss her with passion and pleasure, not like this when she was drunk.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"You were overthinking, I wanted to help you." He smiled softly, it was the first time that Jayla saw this smile on his face, a genuine smile.