5/ ice cream

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 5:

"Can we get ice cream right now, please?" Giovanni begged Jayla who looked annoyed, he was desperate for ice cream like a kid.

"Sure, let's just get an ice cream." She said watching him grin.

"Great then let me call my brother to drives us there." He said picking up his phone from his pocket.

"Don't bother him, call someone else." She said, not wanting to meet Max. She didn't want to see him for no reason, it feels like she should avoid him.

"My car is broken and he owes me so I wouldn't miss that chance."

"What did you even do to him?" She sighed.

"I just caught him doing something dangerous." He smirked and get away to talk with his brother. Jayla couldn't help but be curious about it, she thought that maybe he was doing illegal things so that explains why he's showing a dark vibe to everyone.

"Uhm alright, I guess." She said slowly as she looked at the students, they were standing in front of the school, while Giovanni is talking with his brother on his phone, Jayla stared at the stadium behind the school, she saw people playing soccers, she walked toward the stadium with curiosity and watched a person who was really good at playing soccer.

She noticed Nolan, she waved at him when he looked at her, he gave her a smirk while running beside his friend Tanner. Then suddenly, Tanner tripped in front of Nolan who also fell, it seems like someone they were swept by someone.

Jayla looked at the person who did that, it was Max who swept them, taking the ball from them and scored a goal. She didn't even notice him, his teammate cheered and yell while Max scowled, glaring at Jayla.

"Oh here is Max, let's wait for him then." Giovanni breathed heavily as he grabbed her arms and dragged him toward the bench. Jayla couldn't understand why he was glaring at her, did she do anything wrong?

"Hey, princess." Nolan said coming toward Jayla with a smile.

"Nolan, are you okay?" She asked, referring to the accident.

"I'm fine, princess." He chuckled and winked at her, she sighed in relief.

"What about me? Nobody cares about me." Tanner whined behind Nolan.

"I care about you Tanner, no worries." She rolled her eyes, chuckling at the same time.

"Max, you here!" Giovanni said making her widened her eyes, she looked at Max who was sweating and had his shirt off, she blushed and looked away from him.

"Gosh he looks so hot, with those abs, yum—" Jayla thoughts, she completely shook off her dirty thoughts about him and tried to interest on the coach butt.

"Why are you staring at the coach butt? Jayla, don't tell me that you have a crush on—"

"Shut the fuck up, Tanner! I don't have a crush on your coach who is 36." She hissed at him.

"If you do have a crush on him, you can always ask me for information!" He said after running off to the school hall, Jayla gritted in between her teeth, hearing the laughs from Gio and Nolan. Except for Max who still scowled for no reason.