16/ revelation

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 16:

Jayla was sleeping peacefully when she heard loud squealing out of the office, she sighed and opened her eyes tiredly. She patted her chest to see if there was Max but she felt nothing, except her boobs.

She frowned and yawned tiredly while keeping a hand in front of her mouth, it was unpleasant if you didn't do that.

She opened her eyes slowly and gasped in fear when she was Keyton in front of her, staring at her.

"Good afternoon, my queen!" He yelled happily.

"Hey, Keyton." She said sourly.

"Leave her alone, you fucking asshole!" Max said at the back, folding his arms against his chest.

"Why do you always keep calling me an asshole? I did a favour for you!"

"That wasn't enough." He rolled his eyes.

"Stop bickering! You are giving me a headache." She grumbled.

"You can say that to your dear mate." Keyton sneered at Max who shrugged off and played with his pen.

"How are you doing Jayla?" She heard another voice, she lifted her up and see Mattia's head.

"Ahh fuck!" She screamed and punched his face, right in his nose.

"Ooh damn." Jake whistled beside Keyton who cringed in pain.

"Shit! Why do I always get hurt?" Mattia hissed in pain, holding his bloody nose.

"Go to the infirmary!" Max groaned, cringing in disgust at his nose.

"Yes, Alpha." He mocked and walked out of his office.

"I didn't have the time to apologize." Jayla said with guilt as she bites her lips.

"It's alright, we the werewolves can heal up quickly." Jake said with a smirk.

"That's a great thing." She nodded with a smile.

"Fucking dork, I have powers." Max said smugly, he hates the fact that his mate attention was on other people, she should only worry about him.

"You have powers?" She gasped in shock.

"I do." He said huffing proudly.

"Narcissist." Jake and Keyton rolled their eyes at the same time, muttering the same word.

Jayla's eyes showed fascination as she walked toward his office and sat in front of him, he didn't like where she sat. He shook his head and patted the spot she must sit, his lap.

"Really? I'm fat." She muttered softly.

"Nonsense, come here or I won't show you my powers." He said, giving her an ultimatum, she nodded and sat on his lap, he gripped her hips tightly, earning a gasp from her.

He pushed her soft wavy hair on the other side of the shoulders, so he could put his face next to her neck.

"Are you ready to be surprised?" He whispered, she answers with a shake of approval.

"Alright." He said, firstly he wanted to show his power of psychokinesis. He moved with his mind Jake's chair, making him fall on the ground, on his butt.