28/ running

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 28:

Maxwell POV

I look at my mate who is sleeping peacefully, she stirred in her sleep making me feel alarmed, I stepped aside from the bed to not wake her up.

My mate. Jayla.

She was fucking gorgeous, I know, I'm saying it every time but it's the truth, I can't help it.

I smiled as he held my hand toward her face, caressing her cheek gently.

Her cheek has the softest spot ever, I loved it just like her soft lips.

Her lips make me go crazy, unable to stay away from them. I put my lips against her quickly, rubbing her lips with mine.

I can't wait to wake her up and to continue our passionate moment but it was 5 in the morning. Cole, Huxley and I will be going to the other packs that I conquered, they were treated badly with stupid and evil Alphas, I challenged their Alphas and won by killing them. I'm not a dark Alpha who will treat their omegas disgustingly.

Back then, the old Alpha Kyle who was the king made a rule to treat the omegas like their servant, their sex toys. My father, Matteo wasn't happy with his rule and he was the only one who broke the rule.

The council and the King couldn't banish him because he was a powerful Alpha just like me who owned half of the werewolves territory. Once I took his pack, I enlarged the pack with more territory and more territory meaning more responsibility, that's why I made 5 deltas who are responsible for the pack they are representing.

It is time to leave the main pack and meet them.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door, I get up and opened the door quietly.

"What is it?" I snapped with irritation, I don't like when someone interrupts my time with my mate.

"It's time to go Alpha." Zerxes said with a serious face, one thing that I like about him he can mind his own business instead of others.

"Thank you, Zerxes." I said and closed the door once he walked away, I sighed and prepared my bag, I stole one of her shirts that I can sniff on it.

I don't want to leave her.

I don't want to leave my beautiful woman alone. But then I can't take her because she has class.

It's sucks that school started, I was beginning to think about homeschooling since it could be easy for me to graduate and also do my Alpha duties.

But then I don't want to leave my little mate surrounding by stupid boys around her, without any protection.

Giovanni wouldn't understand the feeling of protecting their mate so that's why I can't leave her with him.

"I will be back." I whispered quietly and pecked her forehead, I brushed her hair that was disturbing her sleep and stood up to leave the room.

I closed the door on my way out and walked into the hallway, thinking hard about Jayla.

If the punk is telling me the truth so it means that Jayla is their rightful Queen. Does it mean that she's a werewolf and not a human? I think her parents have been hiding the truth from her, I need to talk to them.