27/ fuck

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 27:

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

He opened the button of her pants and pulled it down, he stood up and looked at her carefully, memorizing her body.

"Damn, man, you are so fucking gorgeous." He mumbled, licking his lips.

She blushed again and bites her lips in embarrassment.

"Fuck it! I have to do this." He cursed and pulled her legs close to his waist, he took off his pants and pulled a condom out of his pocket, then he struggled to pull his boxers down.

Jayla was watching him, she smirked and propped herself up, enjoying his struggles.

"You enjoying?" He smirked not looking at her.

"It's funny." She shrugged.

"This won't be funny anymore." He stated mischievously as he pulled down his boxers and rolled on the condom on his dick.

"That won't fit." She said with wide eyes.

"You will get used to it, don't worry I will try to be gentle." He soothed and pulled down her underwear.

"I'm scared, Max."

"Don't be scared, you are brave baby." He complimented her, encouraging her.

It must be hard for her, giving up the most important thing of her body. Max made sure that she will have a good time and have a passionate moment with him. Only she gets to have the perfect moment with him, no one else.

"I will be gentle baby, you will have an amazing moment with me." He smirked, lining in front of her woman part.

"Tell me, when are you ready?" He said leaning down to kiss her neck.

She breathed heavily and closed her eyes, getting herself ready. She was not afraid anymore now that her mate calmed her down.

"I'm ready." She whispered.

He nodded and gently pushed his dick in her woman part, she gasped and held the sheet of the bed tighter as he pushed.

He noticed her displeasure face, he wanted to take it out but she encouraged him to continue. He was scared for her, he didn't want to hurt her.

"It's okay, I need to do this." He nodded with uncertainty and pushed again softly.

He stayed there for a moment, letting her get used to his size. Soon, the pain was replaced with pleasure, she moaned as he thrust.

"You are so fucking tight." He groaned and sucked her neck while thrusting.

She moaned and tugged his hair while he was pushing his dick far, nearly hitting her inside.

"Forgive me, baby." He said cupping her face.

"It's okay, I'm alright." She said giving him a tight smile, he smiled and kissed her lips passionately. He felt his high coming up.