𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

ALPHA  MAX

EPILOGUE

Jayla Black POV

"I'm already married, you piece of shit!" I smacked my student head as I was walking around the classroom.

"You can leave your husband for me.' Braxton, one of my student, wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"Do you think he will let me do that?" I asked with a smirk.

"Dude, her husband is Maxwell Black." His friend chuckled, I laughed and looked at his priceless face.

I can't believe that Max made himself popular even in the human world.

"Are you sure you don't want to be with me?" Braxton smiled sadly, I slapped the back of his head again.

"I'm 25, not 16." I replied with a smirk, I wonder why I'm a high school teacher.

Years after Max and I married after his coronation, I became the queen of the werewolf. All of it.

My mate is also the Alpha of my pack and it's annoying because he has so much work, it means that we can't get any sweet moment to ourselves.

Finally, the bell rings, I waved my students and sighed after they left the room. I pulled out my phone and looked at it for a while. I became a high school teacher once I graduated, a math teacher to be precise.

"Jayla!" A teacher comes in, it's the Italian teacher Enzo.

"Hey, Enzo. What's up?" I said putting away the phone.

"I'm good babe, what do you think of us going on a date?" He asked me out, I cringed. He still doesn't get that I'm married to Max. Is he bling or not? Because I'm pretty sure that I wore my engagement ring and marriage ring. I even made sure to show my right hand.

"Who the fuck are you to call my wife babe?" My man said outside the door, he was wearing his usual black suit and sunglasses on his eyes. Damn, he looks hot.

"Wife?" Enzo asked me, I rolled my eyes.

"Get the fuck out of here before you are fired!" He growled and Enzo sprinted out of my classroom. Max took off his sunglasses and locked the door of my classroom.

"Why am I seeing my wife getting hit on everyone?" He walked toward my desk.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm hot." I smirked, flipping my hair to the other side.

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes and picked me up to sit in my chair and then put me his in lap.

"I thought the royal king was busy." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Well, your king made some time for you." He gave me his devilish smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I said, putting my arms around his shoulders and place some kissed on his neck. He moaned and shifted his body so that I can kiss his neck comfortably.

"Heard from someone that a fucker was flirting with you." He insulted Enzo.

"The fucker has a name." I said with a smile.

"Baby, I don't care about someone who tried to hit on you." He grabbed my chin and placed his lips against me.

"No, my students." I whispered but he didn't care and keep kissing me. The bell rings, the break is over for students.

"Max." I groaned and pushed him. He licked his red lips and wanted to kiss me again but I heard the knock on my door. I get out of his hold quickly and straighten my hair.

"Get out." I said breathlessly.

"Don't treat me like that, baby." He pouted and stood up to open the door, there were five girls standing outside my door.

"Mr Black?!" A girl yelled in amazement.

"Hey, girls. Do you let me stay here and watch your teacher class?" He smirked at me and I glared at him, what is he doing?

"Yes, please. Mrs Black!" She called and begged me to let my husband stay here.

"Don't you have work to do?" I mind linked Max who grinned mischievously.

"Took the time off for you, baby." He replied.

"Alright just come in." I exclaimed and the girls squealed in happiness, taking their seat. The boys groaned and stared at Max with envy.

Sorry boys.

"Well, you guys this is Mr Black, the CEO of the Black company. Anything to say?" I asked Max who was standing next to me.

"Nothing to say, I'm happy to spend the time with my wifey." He winked at me, I stared at him with surprise as the girls gushed in admiration.

"Anyway, go sit there." I ordered him to sit in my seat, he nodded and sat on the seat while I was teaching my lesson.

When it was time for them to work on the exercise that I proposed to them, I kept thinking about Max and his sculpted body. His white shirt clutching his abs tightly.

I wonder what will happen if the bell didn't ring.

"So want to continue?" He suddenly minds linked me, I glared at him.

"Shut up!" I snapped.

"Babe, don't be embarrassed I know you were thinking of my hot body." He declared and I widened my eyes in shock, of course, he could read my thoughts.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my student who is working with a smile.

"Miss, I need your help!" A student called me out for help, he was desperate.

I chuckled, "yes Nick."

This is my life.

And I absolutely love it.

OMGGG THIS IS IT.

Thank you so much for your appreciation and encouragements. I can't believe this is over. I wanted to say that I'm so happy but also sad that the story is finished.

At first I wanted to make 40 chapters but then it didn't fit in my plan so I made it short. So there is in total 30 chapters of 2000 words 😚

I hoped that you guys liked my book, I personally loved it to be honest.

Anyway I hope you guys are okay and fine.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

XxNim