8/ embarassement

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 8:

"You can't just do that to me." Jayla shook her head.

"Why can't I? I'm allowed to." He whispered and wiped her hair out of her face.

"You don't have the rights." She muttered as she stared at the wall, almost closing her eyes when he set his lips on her cheek softly, he cupped her jaw and started to go down.

No boys did that to her, she was literally jane the virgin. She wondered if she should tell her that it was the first kiss on the peck she had. Normally, when she read books, the author is describing how well the male character is doing a hickey to his girlfriend.

But this.

It was different, different from books and movies. She was supposed to feel pleasure and happiness but she felt more than those feelings, it was ecstasy.

She felt like she belonged to him, in her rightful place.

She lets out a moan as he started to suck the skin, he brushed her cheek while sucking the spot he decided to attack. He hummed as he did that, Jayla widened her eyes and held his arms tightly, afraid of falling down.

"That's it." He whispered against her skin and smirked, he licked the spot, she shivered against the wet spot. She touched the wet spot lightly and looked at Max who smirked proudly.

"I'm not trying to be a caveman but that went too far." He said truthfully, he smiled and pecked her cheek for the last time, leaving her a sensation of joy.

"I'm afraid that I have to leave you even though I don't want to." He pouted slightly and brushed her hair. Jayla was still shocked.

"See you later." He said touching her cheek for the last time and then walked away from her. She sighed with exasperation and looked at her watch, he just made her miss the first class and since she had a free period next she went home.

 She sighed with exasperation and looked at her watch, he just made her miss the first class and since she had a free period next she went home

"Hey, I'm back." She said coming into her house after looking at the door.

"Honey, what are you doing here?" Her mother asked, she was holding her pan and was wearing an apron. Yesterday, her mother told them that she decided to work at night and her father would work in the morning which means they will have time for their kids. Darby and Jayla were happy and excited, even though they feel guilty for separating them but they ensured them and smiled.

"Well I missed the first period and I have a free period next so why not come home." She said, taking out her shoes.

"Where are Darby and dad?" She asked, it was 8:40 am, her father was supposed to be ready for work and her brother was supposed to eat.