15/ werewolves

ALPHA MAX

CHAPTER 15:

"So there are soulmates?" She asked Max who nodded happily.

"Soulmates are basically important in our tradition, at the age of 16 we find our mate by the delicious scent or you set your eyes on someone and that's how you find them." He explained.

"But how do we know it's our soulmate?"

"Our wolf spirit tells us, they get more excited when they found their mate, for example, my wolf found our mate in the classroom." He smiled.

"Alright so who is your mate?"

He chuckled, "my dumb baby, you are my mate."

"Seriously, no way." She gasped and grinned.

"Exactly so as you know the feeling of having a mate is important for us, that's why I try to be more around you because my wolf can't stand to be apart from you especially since he's dominant."

"A dominant?"

"Remember what I said about the roles and positions of the werewolves?" She nodded.

"Well, baby, I'm the Alpha of my pack and when Alphas find their mates, they usually get more possessive and controlling over their mate because they are dominant, they are the leader." He smirked.

She hummed in reply, she was interested in his species, she wasn't scared of him, she felt like she was safe with him since she is his mate.

"I think that's all you need to know, but I can ask my mom for information if she knows more about our species." He smiled.

"So then last question, how the fuck Darby knows about this?" Asked Jayla.

"Well if a werewolf finds their mate as a human, they can tell their species to their mate since they are destined to be together, you cannot tell to anyone or you will be sent to the council, they will either kill you or make you like a human bag to the vampires."

"That's harsh." She frowned.

"I know but that's our way to keep our world safe."

"But then how will the werewolf feel when their mate will die?"

"The MoodGodess is kind enough to give them a second chance mate which they will have not the same connection like they had with their first mate but at least they get to live like true mates."

"If a werewolf rejects their mate or if it's the inverse, the human could live happily ever with their choice of lovers while the werewolf will die because of their wolf yearning for their mate comfort." He said with a sad smile.

Jayla was about to let in some tears because once she heard him saying the fact that rejection could be death, it made her sad. Nobody should live like this.

"If you are worried about rejection, I won't reject you, I'm not that evil and stupid to reject you." She said, reassuring him.

"I'm glad you won't, if I wasn't a werewolf I will still be in a relationship with you." He smirked.

"As I said before, you are mine when I set my eyes on you."