Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first story so lmk if there's something I could improve. It's not proof-read so there's probably a lot of grammar issues, sorry.

I had started streaming a few months ago and up until about a week ago I had about 100 consistent viewers. Last week I got a donation, it read, "You're such a funny streamer I can't wait until you get popular, you should try to collab with somebody!! ily," I don't remember exactly what I said back but that lead to the great idea of trying to reach out to dream on twitter. See a few weeks ago he had posted that he wanted to make October his collab month and it was perfect timing as October had began yesterday. 

This morning I sent out a tweet:

(you're username): hey @dreamwastaken what would it take to get a collab with you?

Now I wasn't gonna get my hopes up I only had upwards of 2k followers on twitter but my last few tweets had gotten pretty popular so you never know. After I sent out that tweet I put my phone on do not disturb and got set up to start a stream. At first it was a pretty average stream I was just doing a speedrun, but 20 minuets into my stream my viewer count started to climb 200, 400, 700, 1k and then it shot up straight to 4k. This was the most I've ever gotten and all of a sudden my chat got overwhelmingly filled with messages telling me to check my twitter. 

Now I had completely forgotten about the tweet to Dream and I was so awestruck by my viewer count that I just froze for a minuet. After I realized what just happened I ended my stream and ran to twitter. I had almost 50k likes on my tweet and most importantly a reply from Dream. My heart was racing so hard as I clicked the notification and I sware my heart skipped a beat as I read

Dreamwastaken: replying to (you're username) A lot of convincing