Chapter | 21

It was now the morning of the bbq and they haven't planned anything.

"I have sent the hyungs a message as we all have a group chat. mum and the girls are obviously coming to the bqq so we just need to wait for the hyungs to reply and then order the food," jungkook says as he looks towards his laptop then looks to taehyung who was sitting next to him on the table.

"okay let's start with meat" taehyung say's

"I think chicken and beef is fine," jungkook says, taehyung agreeing as they put 7 chicken breast and 7 beef patties in the online cart.

"get onion, and I can make potato salad and some other salads," taehyung says

"here you find the stuff you need to make them and order it" jungkook says handing taehyung the laptop who takes it and starts adding things. jungkook's phone buzzes causing him to pick it up.

                                                                                                 Me: hey guys planning to have a bbq today

                                                                               let me know if you'll come?

Jinnie: I am free tomorrow afternoon? what do I need to bring?

Joonie: I am free also

Hoseok: so am I

Jimin: me too

Yoongi: I am free 2

Me: Sweet! just bring your tog's just in case if you want to swim,
taehyung and I are ordering grocery's for tonight so we will be cooking

Jinnie: I can help him cook and I heard it is meant to
be hot tomorrow so I will bring something to swim in

Jimin: POOL PARTY!

Hoseok: Someone please bring fizzy drinks

Joonie: ill bring them!

Me: starts at 5pm, see ya there!

"they are all coming," jungkook says looking at a smiling taehyung who passes him the laptop

"I got salad stuff and added the meat and drinks into it also added a few things for dessert," taehyung says swinging his legs back and forward.

"sweet let's pay for this and order it," jungkook says as he orders it to arrive around 4 as it is 2pm now.

"maybe in the meantime sort out your electronics and I will let you know when to get ready" jungkook says as taehyung nods and rushes upstairs.

taehyung walks to his room and sits on his chair desk and grabs out his phone and laptop and starts to set them up. once he finished setting up his computer he moved on his phone adding the sim card and downloading apps.

he created an Instagram and straight away found jimin's account and followed him.

as time went on taehyung went to his laptop and signed into his school log-in as well as his work one. he grabbed his refill and started to write notes for the addition to the company.

time flew by as he heard jungkook knock on his door and walk-in

"it is near 4 pm and my mum and the girls are coming early so they should be here soon," jungkook says as taehyung nods nervously. jungkook noticed how tense taehyung got and walked up to him.

jungkook crouched down "what's wrong" he asks looking worriedly at taehyung

"what happens if your mum doesn't like me, or euni?" taehyung says as jungkook chuckles

"tae they will love you trust me! go get ready" jungkook says creasing his arm as he walks out of the room leaving taehyung alone to change.