015☘︎

I want to ask you why you choose to play Moonlight Sonata

But I'm scare...
I'm scare to know the truth.
I'm a coward.

So I convince myself. I say to myself that I'm overthinking, that you may just love that song and you want me to hear it too.

"So what do you think?" You ask me. But I'm too caught up with my thoughts, my focus is not on you anymore.

Not until I feel your warm hand on top of mine that I snap out from my daze.

"Are you okay?"
"Y-yes. I'm fine. You're extremely talented. Even I can't properly play that song."

You chuckle, happy with my compliment. "Thank you. Hmmm... can I request something from you?"

"Sure."

"Can you sing for me?"

I raise a brow, a little bit confuse with your sudden request. "Suddenly?"

"I just want to hear your voice. I think you're a great singer."

Feeling the warmth of blush invading my cheeks, I clear my throat.

"Well...okay." But before I can start singing, you stop me.

"Wait, wait. Let me keep your glasses. I want to see your eyes when you're singing." You say as you take of my black glasses. I don't resist.

Then, I start singing. I can't find the right way to express this feeling.
Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me.

So through the lyrics, I confess my feeling towards you. I don't know if you get the hint or not but I don't care. I just want to let it all out.

All the little things you do warm my heart. Since you've been around, I smile a lot more than I use to.

Never did I believe that there could be such utter happiness in this world. But with you, I feel it. These happiness that I don't feel even with my ex-girlfriend.

Yoon Areum, all I can say is that, my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.