Chapter 35: The Real Story

WARNING: slightly more graphic sexual content + language than usual.

1389 words, 7 minutes

FLASHBACK

They were both quiet while they watched Akane storm off, Josaku heartbroken and Ting Ting indifferent. Still mounted on Josaku, she smirked. "I must admit, I initially planned on anonymously sending her a video of us kissing, but this worked better than I expected... I really am quite lucky."

Josaku slowly faced her, shocked by the knowledge that she would've done something even if Akane didn't find out herself.

Completely disregarding his reaction, Ting Ting grabbed his hands and moved them behind her. "Why won't you hold me?" she whined.

Before she could make his palms rest on her butt, Josaku regained his arms by abruptly freeing himself from her grip, resting them by his side again. "Get off of me."

"Or what? You'll hurt me?" At this, Ting Ting lightly touched his large biceps with her fingertips before digging into the muscular meat. "You're gonna use these arms to harm a woman?"

Josaku was speechless. Despite his physicality and strength, his morality would never let him hit a woman. That wasn't what gentlemen did.

"Why are you doing this, Ting Ting?"

Ting Ting seemed pleased that he asked. She never got off of him as she explained. "You and that girl sure attracted quite a lot of attention from the international students."

He didn't understand. "What do you mean?"

She shifted her positioning slightly, her clothes rubbing against his, and Josaku felt increasingly uncomfortable. "I mean that I overheard a couple of foreigners at lunch talking about you and... Akane, is it?"

That singled her out as the eavesdropper that wouldn't listen to Wang Jiexi's well-intentioned warning about gossiping.

"She wasn't that hard to find on Instagram, either," added Ting Ting, moderately choking his neck while slowly grinding against his crotch. "She's so basic, I dunno why you even fell for her."

He looked away. This was wrong and he wanted to leave. "Why're you so obsessed with her?"

"Why is Du Ming obsessed with sniffing random girls at the mall?" she retaliated.

He frowned back. "What the hell are you even talking about?"

"You don't remember when Du Ming told us all how he thought that girl was his sister, so he went up to her and sniffed her but it turned out to be some random girl he didn't even know?"