Epilogue 4: Zero UST

WARNING: slightly sexual content ahead. You can skip to the author's note if you want.

2183 words, 11 minutes

Josaku let go of her hand to shut the bedroom door. Akane watched and slowly stepped towards him. "So, what did you want to—"

He wasted no time and pulled her by her T-shirt, kissing her deeply. Josaku was closer to the wall, so Akane shoved him against it and wrapped her arms around his neck.

While kissing him, Akane brought down her right hand to push his left bicep against the wall, feeling the force he exerted to not be pushed back like that. She laughed breathily against his lips. Lifting all those beams at work sure did something to him. "Your job shaped you up even more."

She kissed a smile.

"Yeah? What've you been doing?" When he asked that, his free arm held the side of her waist to feel the way it slimmed down and then curved outwards to shape her hips.

She didn't answer right away since his lips occupied hers. "Don't ask; just appreciate," she muttered.

"I wanna know," he prodded, hugging her closer to capture her lips again.

"Maybe find out sometime?"

That suggestion left his mind imagining titillating possibilities, which in turn mentally stimulated his lower region. When Akane pressed her stomach and thighs flush against him, she ceased all movement when she felt something hard poke at her crotch. Her lips hovered over his.

She only glanced down once. "You wanna stop?"

They've been married for about a month now, but their relationship before that rendered them comfortable enough to communicate with each other.

Nighttime became special for them because it was the time they bonded intimately when the day didn't completely exhaust them.

But Akane often ended up arousing Josaku so much to the point he got hard. He never let her touch him because he supposed the trauma from his assault still lingered, though it wasn't as intense as the day it happened or as raw in his memory as the time he told Akane about it over the phone.

Or when he finally told his dad at work during their lunch break, bracing himself for a slap on the face but shocked to receive a warm hug instead. His father commended him for being brave enough to not keep it hidden.

Josaku was perfectly OK with kisses. They were both used to that. But his d*ck was another story that made him gently push her away because he was afraid of what would happen if he let her touch him.

But whenever that happened, Akane had never pressured him and gave him space.