Chapter 1

Finally! She exclaimed with great happiness.

After 15 years living in London I persuaded my parents to let  me have a vacation in Korea.

Of course, my vacation would not be possible without my sister's help. 

Thanks to her!

As i set my feet in Incheon Airport, i cannot explain the happiness i am feeling. I have been missing Korea since forever.

Though I am happy living with my parents in London still Korea's different since i was born in this place.

My thoughts was disrupted when suddenly someone bumped into me.  Thank goodness, he catched me before i even fell to the ground.

I don't know what is happening. Suddenly there are influx of people screaming and running towards our direction.

I was not able to compose myself when he just dragged me with him. I was so shocked and startled. I wasnt able to think and just followed him as he grabbed my hand.

I am out of breath when we stop in a VIP Lounge of the aiport. Still grasping for some air, i felt like i was running forever.

I am sorry...he apologized in a strained voice as he bent down while his hands were on his knees.

Wha--- what is happening? Why did you drag me and why those people coming after me??? Joy said as she is still out of breath and still muddled on what is happening.

And who are you?? She asked as she started to get furious to the guy infront of her. She cannot see his face since he is wearing a hat and mask.

I am sorry...he said in a low  and apologetic voice.

I have to go..i am sorry ...he apologized for the third time  then just left in an instant.

Joy still not processed what just happened when she suddenly hear her phone rang.

It was her sister who's worried. Her sister thought she was lost. Since it has been a long time she has been away.

She saw her sister in the waiting area. She waved as soon as she saw her.

On their way home, she told her sister what happened to her. Ella laughed with her sister unexpected and memorable experienced