Cold Atumm Night

Gundams pov

I was returning to the tanaka empire after a long day at work. I argue that it is unnecessary for a god such as myself to be working among mere mortals but my goddess insisted that I need to work so that we have enough money to pay the rent. Ha money! Such useless objects! But if it will please my goddess then I shall do it.

I walked passed the small patch of land these mortals call a park when I heard a cry. I decided to investigate. I found a purple haired baby mortal shivering and crying. What is this baby mortal doing without his parents?

I took my scarf off and wrapped the baby mortal in it and held him close. He immediately stopped crying and reached for my face, babbling loudly.

"careful little mortal." I warned him "my skin is made of poison and only my goddess and the dark queen is immune"

The tiny mortal payed me no mind and continued to try and touch my face.

"your a brave one. Fuhaha I see. As reward for your bravery I shall allow you access to the tanaka empire. My goddess will surely know what to do with you. Now come little one!

With that I walked towards the tanaka empire with my new accomplish in arms.

our little leader (a soudam family AU) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें