Aunt Sonia

Kazuikis pov

"here you are baby. One freshly made bottle!"

I'd say the life of a mother is quite hard. You have to feed your baby before you feed yourself for one! Gundams making breakfast for us which can only end badly! Gundam can't burn cereal can he?

Then a polite knock came from the door. The only friend who knocks that politely is sonia. I opened the door and sure enough it was the ultimate princess.

"hello kazuiki I came to visit-" she stopped when she saw kokichi in my arms. "who is this adorable thing?"

"this is our son kokichi"

"you and gundam had a son?" she started touching my stomach "I didn't even know you were pregnant!"

"I wasn't! Kokichi was adopted."

I sat her down and explained everything.

"I see. That poor baby but at least he's has two wonderful new parents" she smiled sweetly.

"thank you for the kind words dark queen." gundam said blushing slightly.

"yeah your the best Sonia" I agreed.

"and you know another plus side" she said grinning.

"what?"

"he gets a new auntie! Me!" Sonia said gleefully.

"and I can't think of a better auntie for the kid" I chuckled.

"oh you must let me play with him" Sonia begged.

"gladly I'm starving" I said handing her the giggling baby.

I had my porridge and went to check on Sonia and kokichi. She was sitting on the sofa, bouncing kokichi on her knee while he giggled in delight. I took a seat next to her.

"wow Sonia your really good with kids! Do you ever think about having your own?"

She sighed "well it is expected of me to have children to carry on the Royal blood line but my parents keep forcing suitors on me even though I wish to marry for love. Tell me kazuiki what do you think I should do? I would ask gundam but he would probably tell me to summon a demon and burn them in the pits of hell."

"haha yeah that sounds like something he would say" I laughed "well if I had to give you any advice it would be to follow your heart and do what's best for you"

"ah thank you kazuiki" Sonia said pulling me into a hug. She handed me back kokichi "you have a beautiful baby. I will definitely be coming over to see him more often"

"please do! The kid loves you" I chuckled. I had a smile on my face as she left. I looked down at kokichi and said.

"it feels good to help your friends doesn't it kid?"