Celebration!

I'd suggest reading my kiioumruma oneshots book because this story is connected to it and this part will only make sense if you've read it.

Kazuikis pov

5 years later

I was sitting in the living room reading a interesting horror story about cars coming to life (any of my Steven King fans out there?) when I got a call from my oldest son kokichi.

"hey baby how was that little date night?"

"amazing mom during our meal kiibo proposed to me and mui! I'm getting married mom!"

"oh my god that's amazing!" I dropped the book and starting pacing around the living room "we gotta celebrate! We eat out somewhere fancy tomorrow night and I'll invite all your aunties and uncles so we can have a proper celebration."

"okay see you tomorrow"

"see you baby congratulations!"

"thanks mom goodbye" he hung up.

Well I better get planning.

The next day

Kokichi arrive at our house with a big smile on his face.

"hey mom!" kokichi said takle hugging me.

"hey baby it's been a while since I've seen you this happy" I laughed.

"I can't help it! I'm getting married to the two most amazing people in the world!"

Gundam came up behind me.

"daddy!" kokichi yelled hugging him "are you happy for me daddy!"

"yes my child but I also don't want to give you up to someone else" kokichi looked at him confused. I wrapped my arm around gundam and patted kokichi on the head.

"I understand. It's hard watching our little boy who we've raised since he was a baby grow up and get married but every bird has to leave the nest and kokichi is going to be just fine aren't you baby?"

Kokichi nodded "yep I'll be just fine daddy so don't worry"

"I won't my child" gundam said kissing his son on the head. Something that he never does. He then turned to us and grinned. "come my darlings now is the time to celebrate!"

We arrived at the towa diner and waiting outside was Sonia and chiaki.

"oh my sweet nephew's getting married" Sonia said pulling him into a hug.

"congratulations kokichi" chiaki said smiling gently.

"thanks aunt chiaki! thanks aunt Sonia!" kokichi giggled. Man it's been a while since I've seen him this happy.

We walked in and saw hajime, nagito, fuyuhiko and peko sitting at our table. Did everyone arrive here before us.

"hey kid congrats on the engagement" fuyuhiko said.

"I knew you'd reach a hopeful conclusion" nagito rambled on.

"we're proud of you" hajime grinned.

"indeed we wish the best for you" peko said genuinely.

We took a seat and celebrated our sons engagement. During the party I held my baby close knowing that after the party ends I'll have to let him go.