First Birthday

Kazuikis pov

Today was kokichis first birthday. Me and gundam decided that since he's a baby and probably won't remember it we wouldn't go all out. We'd just have a small party and invite a couple of close friends.

We hung up the decorations and placed the cake in the centre of the table. Kokichi jumped up and down excitedly. "party! party!" he yelled.

"yes that's right baby it's your birthday party" I said hugging him. Just then there was a knock on the door. I picked kokichi up and we answered the door.

"hello! Uncle Nagitos here to wish you a hopeful birthday!" nagito said tinkling the small boy. Hajime stood beside him with a present in his hands.

"hey kazuiki we bought a present for the kid and let me tell you it's great to finally meet the nephew that nagito won't stop talking about!"

I giggled "well I'm glad you like him and thank you for the present. Now come on in."

We waited a couple of minutes then there was another knock on the door. I opened it to see Sonia with chiaki? And their holding hands? Wait!

"are you two together?" I asked trying to hold back my excitement.

"yes you told me to follow my heart and so I did! My parents are not happy about it but I love chiaki so screw them!"

"ahh I'm so happy for you!" I pulled her into a hug and jumped up and down excitedly.

Chiaki smiled at me "thank you kazuiki. Sonia needed someone to be happy about our relationship."

I let go of Sonia "go tell gundam! He'll be happy too!"

Sonia nodded and walked in. Chiaki handed me a present. "this is for kokichi. I can't wait to meet him"

"your going to love him chiaki"

"I'm sure I will" she walked in and as soon as she did fuyuhiko and peko ran up to the door.

"shit sorry we're late! We got caught up in a turf war."

"do I even want to know?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"no you don't!" he handed me two presents. "here some gifts for the kid" with that they walked in.

We sat at the table and held kokichi up to blow out the candle. Once he did we ate the cake and then sat kokichi down in the living room to open his presents.

"do you need mama's help to open the presents baby?" I asked.

"no I do it!" kokichi said determinedly. I ruffled his hair and sat next to gundam.

He opened the first present from hajime and nagito. It was a black and white bear with a red scar as a eye. He hugged it and giggled. Next he opened Sonia and chiakis present. It was a copy of ace attorney along with a Nintendo switch!

"guys this is sweet but kokichis too young to play this" I explained.

"then I'll just have to teach him" chiaki said determinedly.

"it doesn't matter if you teach him he's too young to understand!"

"nothings impossible with a little fighting sprite!" Sonia yelled.

"agh now you sound like nekumaru!"

"ohh bang bang"

Wait bang bang?

I turned around to see kokichi holding a gun!

"ahh he's got a gun!" I yelled clinging to gundam.

"calm you tits it's not a real gun!" fuyuhiko growled "it's a nerf gun. I bought it for him so he could learn to operate one early on."

"I don't think kokichi will ever need to know how to operate a gun! At least I hope he won't!"

"let us drop this decussion!" peko said calmly. "there is still one more present left."

"oh yeah the one you bought him" fuyuhiko said smiling at peko "go on kid open it!"

He nodded and opened it. He pulled a toy sword out of the box!

"why are you all giving my child weapons!" I yelled.

Everyone laughed while I had a mental breakdown over the whole thing!