Milk

Kazuikis pov

"waaaaa!"

I jumped out of bed terrified at the sudden. I looked up to see gundam holding a screaming baby.

"the child seems to be possessed by the devil himself" gundam muttered.

"oh I'm sure he's just hungry hand him over" gundam handed me the baby and as soon as he did the kid started suckling on one of my nipples!

"it seems you are right my dear the child is hungry"

"Well too bad! These aren't milk sacks!" and the kid seems to have figured that out as he started bawling again.

"alright calm down kiddo I'll get you some milk. Milk from the cartridge is alright right gundam?"

"I believe formula milk is nesseasary for tiny mortals" gundam replied.

"but we don't know how old he is how are we supposed to pick up formula for him!? Screw this I'm taking him to mikan!"

"but my darling you are not properly dressed!"

"I don't care! I can't take the crying anymore!" I put on a cout and walked out to the car with the screaming baby in my arms.

*at mikans house*

The minute I walked through the door mikan snatched the baby out of my arms, saying she was going to weigh him. I waited in the living room with mikans wife ibuki when she finally came out with the baby who was still crying but alot quieter then before.

"Well the babys about 5 stone and seems quite healthy. I'd say judging by his size he's about 3 or 4 months old."

"thanks mikan" I said politely. Mikan beemed at the praise but then looked down at the baby

"Poor thing tired himself out by crying so much" I felt bad. He a baby so crying his only form of cummunication he not doing it to be annoying and now the poor kids hungry and tired.

"I've prepared a bottle for him. Would you like to feed him kazuiki?" I nodded and she handed me the baby, showing me the correct way to hold him and handed me the bottle.

Once the baby started suckling on the bottle he immediately calmed down. The eye contact this kid held was insane. I could feel his baby blue eyes gripping my soul!

"baby likes kazuiki ibuki can tell!" ibuki said grinning.

"you really think so?" she nodded. I smiled happily. He likes me.

The blissful moment was cut short by a call from gundam.

"yeah what is it babe?"

"my darling I believe you should check the mortal news. They is something of interest on" with that he hung up.

"mikan can you put on the news?" she nodded and put it on.

"the body of a woman by the name of Maria ouma was found in the park today. The rest of her family was also slathered in there home. Witnesses report seeing Maria running through the park with a baby in her arms who could be her son kokichi ouma who's body was never found."

"kokichi so that's your name" I said softly "what you and your family went through was awful. I'm so sorry baby." I kissed him lightly on the forehead earning an adorable giggle from kokichi.

"if anyone finds the ouma baby please contact this number"

I took out my phone and contacted the number.

"hello child protection services how can I help you?"

"hi about the baby on the news. I think I found him."