Double Date

Jojos pov

"what is the meaning of this request brother!"

I sighed. There was no way I was going to spend time with himari alone so I ask my older sister if she and her boyfriend come with on a double date but of course karai had to make a fuss.

"come on sis don't make me take her alone!" I begged.

"but me and ryame haven't been on a proper date" karai blushed.

"Well now a good time to start and I'll be there so you don't have to stress as much okay?"

Karai sighed "I shall ask him if he's ok with it"

"yes! Thank you!" just as karai left mom came in.

"what you talking about kiddo?" he asked.

I sighed "I agreed to take this obsessive girl on a date as long as she leaves me alone afterwards."

Mom ran his fingers through my hair "you know I used to be a little obsessive when I was young but that was because I had no idea how to treat the people I love and I think it's cruel to lead a person on when you don't love them back"

I sighed "I get what you're saying mom but I don't know what else to do"

"why don't you teach her how to properly act in a relationship. Can you do that for me baby?"

"yeah I can"

"good boy" he kissed me on the head and walked away.

Time skip

"hey himari my sister and her boyfriend are tagging along is that alright?" I asked

"sure! It's great to have another girl here I was kinda nervous about spending time with you alone" I raised an eyebrow. Is himari acting like a normal girl?

We walked over to the ice cream parlor and brought some ice cream.

"hey jojo open your mouth for me" himari giggled. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth. She scooped some of her ice cream into my mouth.

"tasty right?" she said with an adorable smile. She's kinda cute when she not so clingy.

We walked around the city doing whatever and several times I found myself thinking about how cute himari is. Something I never did before! I had more questions than answers by the time the date was done.

"soooo how did I do?" himari asked.

I was at a loss for words. "I need more time. Can I tell you tomorrow?"

"sure" she gave me a quick hug and ran off.

Oh this is bad! Am I in love with her? What am I going to do now!