Baby Shower

Kokichis pov

Today was the day of the baby shower. Practically everyone came. All of my former classmates, the neighbours even Kokichis friends parents came! No actual family members of course since me and gundam don't get along with our family's.

We had the party outside of Sonia backyard. Her parents kicked her out of the Palace after she refused to marry for profit but the new house she and chiaki live in is pretty danm big itself!

Everyone bought us baby things and teruteru baked us a cake. Everything was going well until I felt water run down my legs and a stabbing pain in my stomach.

"Umm gundam" I whimpered.

"what is it my dark Prince? You look unwell" gundam said worryingly.

"I think the baby coming!"

I could see the panic in his eyes as he yelled out

"dose anyone have a car? We must get my dark Prince to the hospital immediately!"

"shit! I have a car hop in!" fuyuhiko yelled. Gundam picked me up and carried me to the car.

Kokichis pov

There was lots of screaming on the way to the hospital especially from mommy. I didn't understand why mommy was screaming. Was he hurting? The doctors let daddy in but they wouldn't let me or anyone else in. I didn't like it. Why wasn't I allowed to see mommy!

I started crying. Aunt Sonia noticed and gave me a hug.

"your worried about your mummy aren't you baby?" I nodded.

"Well you don't have to be! Your mommy's strong and by the end of this you'll have a baby Brother or sister."

"yeah that's right your going to be a big brother buddy isn't that exciting!" uncle fuyuhiko said ruffling my hair.

"and you'll surely make a good one" auntie peko said smiling at me.

"of course he will! Such a hopeful lad will excel at anything he puts his mind to" uncle Nagito rambled on.

"here I know what will take your mind off of all this" she pulled out a game consul "this is my favourite game. I'll let you play a few rounds"

"and I even brought you some panta little one so cheer up" uncle hajime said patted my head. I started to feel alot better. Man I have the coolest aunties and uncle's in the world!

After a couple of hours of playing games and drinking panta the doctors.

"Well it's finished. Would you like to meet the new baby?" we nodding and walked in.

Mommy was laying in bed holding a tiny baby. The baby had hair like daddy's but their eye shape and face was like mommy's.

"hey kichi come meet your baby sister karai" mommy said.

"baby sister" I whispered. I have a baby sister!

I jumped on the bed and kissed karai on the head. "I'm going to protect you forever!"i said determinedly.

Everyone around me awed but I wasn't listening. All I could pay attention to was my baby sister karai.

our little leader (a soudam family AU) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara