Play Date

Kazuikis pov

Today we planned to have a play date with all of kokichis new friends. We managed to invite most of the kids but that gonta kid sadly went missing and it's been really hard to explain to kokichi. I just hope this play date takes his mind off of it.

The first to arrive was obviously kaito since he and his parents live next door.

"if your having any trouble please do not hesitate to contact me" taka said.

"thanks for the offer but don't worry I sure I won't have any trouble. Kaitos such a good kid after all!"

Taka smiled proudly "he sure is!" he gave me a swift bow and left.

The boys played together for a few minutes then there was another knock on the door.

This time it was keade and her parents.

"hi we're here to drop keade off. Thank you so much for inviting her to this playdate." the bluenett said happily.

"oh it's no problem at all! I promise she's in good hands."

"she better be!" the raven haired girl said threateningly.

"mukuro that's enough" sayaka scolded "I'm sorry she's quite protective over our daughter"

"I understand I'm quite protective over my son too."

"thanks for understanding. We'll be leaving our daughter to you now" I nodding and they left.

When I walked in again keade was playing trucks with the boys.

"I hope you're ok being surrounded by all these boys" I joked.

"hehe I don't mind" keade giggled.

Man she's a cute kid. I can see why her parents are so protective over her.

Lastly shuichi and his parents showed up.

"hi my names makoto neagi and this is my wife kiyoko. We're very happy shuichi managed to make friends he's quite shy."

"oh I see" I got down on my knees and smiled at him "don't worry shuichi I promise everyone here's very nice!"

He nodded hiding behind his father's leg. Makoto patted him on the head.

"go on shuichi go play with your friends" he nodded and ran in.

We said our goodbyes and I walked back in. I looked over at the kids. Honestly I expected them to be bouncing off the walls but they were sitting in the living room playing quietly. Sure kokichi and kaito were hyper kids but shuichi and keade were really good at keeping them calm. Before I knew it it was lunch time.

"come on kiddos it's time for lunch!" I called. The kids came running up excitedly. They thanked me for the food and started eating. Once they were finished there was a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal all the parents worried faces.

"did everything go ok?"

"no one got hurt did they?"

"did they give you any trouble?"

Before I could answer the kids came running up to their parents, talking about how great today was. They all smiled at me. I guess that means I did good.

I walked back in to see a tired looking kokichi.

"did you have fun baby?" I asked.

"yep" he yawned.

I picked up the tired boy "I think it's time for your nap"

I tucked him into bed and he fell asleep almost immediately. I kissed his forehead gently. "I'm glad you had fun baby. Sweet dreams.