Sickness And Surprise!

Kazuikis pov

I lay my head on the toilet bowl still feeling nausease. I've been vomiting for nearly a month now there's no way this is some normal vomiting bug! That's why I booked an appointment with mikan I had to see what was wrong with me!

I got in the car and drove there. Gundam offered to drive me but I'd prefer just going there myself.

Mikan sat me down and did a couple of tests. After a while see turned to me.

"Umm kazuiki have you and gundam had sexsual indcouse recently?"

"wha- what kind of question is that" I said blushing.

"I know it's embarrassing but please answer to this best of your ability"

"yeah we did" I mumbled.

"seems these test results are correct then." she muttered.

"what are the tests results" I asked.

"Well according to the results your pregnant!"

"pregnant!" I yelped timidity touching my stomach.

"yes that's right"

"but that's impossible! Sure I was heat and gundam was taking care of me as usual but I swear we used protection!"

"Well protection only works 90% of the time" mikan explained.

"bullshit" I yelled burying my head into my arms. I felt like crying.

Mikan pulled me into gentle hug. "I know your scared kazuiki but it will be ok! Your already a great mom to kokichi so I sure you'll also be a great mom to this baby"

"really?"

She nodded. I hugged her back.

"thanks mikan. I think I'll get back home now"

"okay safe travels!"

While I was getting into the car I heard ibuki say.

"darling is it alright to let kazuiki drive? He's got a baby in his stomach now!"

"pregnancy doesn't really effect driving so I should be fine" mikan reassure her.

I shook my head and jumped in the car. Now I just gotta figure out how I'm going to tell gundam.