Grandparents

Kazuikis pov

I walked down to the laboratory with excitement filling my heart. Today I was going to meet my new grandson! I was too nervous to knock on the door so gundam had to do it. Kokichi opened the door with a baby in his arms.

"hey mom! hey dad! hey karai, jojo and natsu! I glad you guys could make it!"

"of course! I wouldn't miss meeting my grandson for the world" I said bending down to my sons level so I could see the baby in his arms.

The baby had white hair with purple tips and half of his face was made up of robot parts like a cyborg!

"oh baby he's beautiful!" I said hugging my boy.

"hehe I know. Wanna sit down?" we nodded and walked to the living room. Kiibo was watching TV but once he noticed us he jumped and switched it off.

"ah hello guys I didn't know you'd be visiting" kiibo said nervously.

"we came to see the baby" natsu said.

"oh you came to see kiba?" he smiled at the baby "darling little thing isn't he? I'm so proud of kokichi for bringing him into the world" he wrapped his arm around Kokichis wiast and kissed him on the cheek.

"kiibo not in front of my parents" kokichi yelled getting flushered.

"where's miu" jojo asked.

"oh she working in the laboratory" kiibo said "some kind of top secret invention for the baby."

"I just hope she's not making something to help him do stuff while he sleeps" kokichi said rolling his eyes.

"kiibo" I said catching the robots attention "I hope you're doing your share of taking care of the baby. It's not only a mother's job to care for a child you know!"

"I know that! I promise I'm doing stuff! I love kiba to bits and I want to help take care of him!" kiibo said nervously.

"ok that's good" I said smiling at him.

"do you guys want to hold kiba for a bit?" kokichi asked. We nodded and he gave each of us a turn with the baby.

Everyone's reaction was different. Karai enjoyed it until kiba started pulling her hair, jojo was bored out of his mind, natsu loved it but he kept forgetting that he couldn't jump about with a newborn baby in his arms, gundam acted like he forgot how to handle a baby even though its only been eleven years since he last done it.

And me? Well when I held kiba I felt like I was holding kokichi again. Is this what it feels like to be a grandpa?