Accept Yourself

Natsus pov

I ran over to the neighbours house and knocked on the door. Mr kiyotaka answered.

"hi there Mr owada can I talk to that jerk of a son of yours"

"oh you mean mako? He's upstairs"

"thank you!"

I ran upstairs and opened the door without knocking. Mako was sitting cross-legged on his bed reading a book. He looked up at me and smiled.

"oh hey natsu! Come to put a curse on me?"

"not today I have something I want to tell you." I started feeling shy and lowered my eyes to the ground. "I've started feeling a certain way about you. I don't know how to explain it I ju-"

I was cut off by mako pulling me into his lap and kissing me. The kiss felt good and I found myself leaning into it. Everything was blissful until-

"hey kids I brought so cookies of to-waa" we turned around to see Mr kiyotaka staring at us in shock.

"Mr owada I can expl-"

"mom meet my new boyfriend!" mako said proudly "little cutie just confessed to me in my bedroom!"

"eh? I did not and I never agreed to be your boyfriend! Why would I want to be stuck with you more than I need to be!" I yelled glaring at him. Mr kiyotaka however was jumping up and down in excitement.

"I can't believe my child dating one of the neighbours kids! Oh natsu I have to tell your mother!" with that he ran away.

"I hate you" I said glaring at my new boyfriend. He chuckled and forced me to lay down with him.

"my little tysnderri"

"I'm not a tysnderri... Baka!"

"you just proven my point!" we both giggled.

"........."

"........"

"Umm mako?"

"yeah"

I paused turning slightly red "I love you"

He kissed me on the nose "love you too baby"

We spent the rest of the day cuddling in each others arms. I'm really glad I chose to accept myself!