Ultimate Animal Tamer

The picture above is jojo and natsu.

Jojos pov

Me and my little brother natsu sat on the porch with a cat that I just tamed on my lap.

"how'd you get it to come to you?" natsu asked "aren't wild cats supposed to be really nasty?"

"they are" I replied "but I suppose I just have a gift with animals"

"you sure do baby" mom said handing me a letter. I opened it

Congratulations!
You Joseph tanaka will be attending hopes peak under the title of ultimate Animal tamer. Your first day starts at September 16. We hope to see you there!

"so I'm going to hopes peak?" I said feeling overwhelmed.

"yes you are baby I'm so proud of you!" mom said giving me a big hug.

"and do not worry brother I shall look out for you" karai said.

"aww isn't that sweet!" mom giggled.

I'll be attending hopes peak. Am I ready for such a crazy school? I guess we'll find out soon.

A few months later

I was walking to my new school with my big sister karai. I was pretty nervous so I figured I'd get so info on the place.

"soooo what's hopes peak like?" I asked.

"the school is big, the lessons are intreging and almost everyone there is a prick" she replied

"wow very helpful thanks!" I said sarcastically

"your welcome" karai said with a smile. Dammit she really doesn't get sarcasm! Well I guess I just have to find info the old fashioned way.

I walked into the building and waved goodbye to my sister. I looked at the clock and froze. I was ten minutes late! I thought karai was supposed to take me in early! Ok no need to panic I'll just ask where my class is.

I walked up to the secretary "excuse me miss can you tell me where the first year class is?"

"Certainly dear" she printed out a map for me "just follow the black X and hurry! There going to start introductions soon."

"okay miss thank you!" I bowed politely and run to the direction of my classroom. That's where I met...

"jojo!"

Oh god

"I can't believe I'll be attending school with my future husband!"

I rolled my eyes. This is himari saionji. I saved this red head from bullys twelve years ago and ever since she's been insisting that she's going to marry me someday which is totally crazy!

"I'm glad to see you too again" a voice chuckled from behind me. I turned around to see my best friend and neighbour daiya owada.

"hey what's up man" I said patting his shoulder.

"not much but we should probably get inside. The teachers going to start introductions now"

"oh right!" we rushed inside just as teacher started introduction.

"Alright class we're now going to introduce ourselves. Let's start with you!" she pointed at a boy with fluffy red hair.

He stood up nervously "my name is lerorio hakacura (he's a Leonxhiro child) I'm the ultimate baseball star.

A girl with white hair in pigtails stood up" my names nanako hinata I'm the ultimate lucky student."

A boy and a girl stood up." I'm sora nevermind" the boy said

"and I'm carly nevermind" the girl said

"and where the ultimate Prince and Princess" they said at the same time.

A boy with white hair stood up "my name is sasuke ogami I'm the ultimate kun fu fighter"

A girl dressed in lolly clothing " my name is Victoria yamada I'm the ultimate dress maker please to meet you all."

A boy with violet hair tied in a ponytail "my name is Jim neagi I'm the ultimate detective (because everyone is kyokos family needs to be a detective!)

A girl with glasses stood up " hi I'm Lee fugisaki I'm the ultimate hacker I hope we can all get along!"

A boy stood up with a glare "my names itaki ikusaba I'm the ultimate navy soldier"

A girl stood up with a smile "hi there my name is miku mioda I'm the ultimate assistant! Hey bro introduce yourself!" she yelled at a timid boy.

He stood up shaking a little "Umm my name is moko and I'm the ultimate doctor." he bowed politely and sat down.

A girl with blonde hair stood up "my name is rika togami and I am the ultimate afuint progity"

A boy with messy hair stood up "my name is token fukawa and I am the ultimate manga writer"

Daiya stood up "my name is Daiya owada and I am the ultimate motorcycle racer"

Himari stood up grinning at me "my name is Himari saionji I'm the ultimate artist and jojos future wife!"she said hugging my arm.

"I'm guessing you're jojo" the teacher said trying to surpress a laugh.

"yeah I'm jojo tanaka ultimate Animal tamer" I muttered. Everyone burst out laughing. I buried my head in the desk. If she keeps embarrassing me like this it's gonna be a really long year!