Flu Jab

Kazuikis pov

The cold weather was starting up so me and gundam agreed to be responsible parents and get kokichi a flu jab.

We asked mikan to do it so that kokichi would feel more comfortable. We arrived at mikans and as soon as we walked through the door ibuki grabbed our baby and started playing with him.

Mikan took us into her medical office to do some tests. She finished with gundam and started with me. Halfway through the tests she jumped in surprise.

"kazuiki your immune system is so weak. Have you ever had a flu shot?"

"Umm no my folks could never afford one. I used to get sick all the time but there was nothing that could be done so I just delt with it." I felt proud as I said it but mikan looked horrified.

"kazuiki that's not good. I think you need this flu shot more than anyone!"

Gundam must have noticed how nervous I looked cause he turned to mikan and said.

"do you mind if we have a moment alone goddess of healing" she nodded and left.

"gundam I don't know if I can do this. I've never had a shot before and I'm nervous" I said shaking slightly.

Gundam took me firmly by the shoulders. "do not freat my dark Prince. Everything will be alright. I'll be right by your side" he kissed me gently on the forehead.

"ok but you have to go first!"

"very well"

I turned to the door "ok mikan we're ready!" she came in with a sharp needle. I trembled slightly but gundam smiled at me confidently.

"I shall go first! A mere needle is no challenge for the Lord of ice!"

Gundam took the needle like a champ. When it was my turn I had to hold gundams hand through it all. Then came kokichis turn.

Ibuki brought our baby in all smiles. Poor kid has no idea what's coming.

" I'm going to need you distract him" mikan said. I nodded.

Thankfully I know a trick to keep kokichi still. I took my beenie off and placed it on kokichi head. He giggled and pulled on it with his cubby hands. Mikan stuck the needle into his arms. His giggles quickly turned to screams as the boy flailed about frightened and confused from the sudden pain.

Eventually we managed to calm him down and he started huffing with us, calling us "mean mama and daddy!" so since we felt bad we took him out for ice cream. He pretty much forgive us after that!