The New Ultimate Machanic

Natsus pov

Two years later

Congratulations natsu tanaka!
You have been selected by our scouts too attend hopes peak academy! You will be attending under the title of ultimate Machanic! The starting date is September 16th. We hope to see you there!

I read over the letter with a smile on my face but one thing bothered me.

"mom your not angry that I took your ultimate are you?" I asked nervously.

"of course not! I'm happy for you baby!" mom said hugging me.

"okay then there's no problem!" I grinned hugging him back. In a few months I get to attend hopes peak like my parents and siblings did! This is going to be awesome!

A few months later

I was walking with my big bro jojo to the best school in the world! Hopes peak academy! Home to all ultimates! I turned to my brother and grinned

"soooo how have you and your girlfriend been?"

He turned a bright red. I giggled while he glared at me.

"you only ask to get a reaction don't you?" he growled.

"nah I'm happy for you bro in fact I plan to get a girlfriend of my own someday" I said confidently.

"aren't you a omega? Pretty sure that means you have to mate with a boy" he said grinning.

"that's a harmful stariotype" I yelled "I can get a girl if I want! In fact I'm going to get a girl by the end of term!"

Jojo rolled his eyes and muttered "dumb kid" as I ran past. I'll show him who's dumb!

I waited at the front of the school until girl came up.

"hey your cute! What's your name?" I asked.

"no interested" she said with a disgusted face.

"oh that's ok goodbye" I said waving to her. She didn't wave back.

I tried this with several other girls but it didn't work.

"I guess I gotta work on my pick up lines" I muttered to myself.

"your going to get in trouble if you keep that up you know" my best friend haku scolded me.

"what can I say I'm a bad boy" I grinned.

"no your not" he said poking my cheek "now come on! Class is starting."

I sat on my seat with haku sitting behind me.

"hey is this seat taken?" I looked up to see my neighbour mako owada grinning at me. He was tall with fluffy brown hair and my stomach feels funny every time I'm around him. I soon found out that it was because of my burning hatred towards him!

I put my hand on the seat and glared at him "it's not but you can't sit here! If you come any closer I'll summon a demon to attack you!"

"ohhh scary. Better not mess with you tanaka" he ruffled my hair and laughed.

He's not taking me seriously! Jerk! I could feel my heart beating faster but that must be because of how angry I was at him! Right?