Surprise Baby

Kazuikis pov

I paced back and forth my house waiting for my husband to return. If anyone had told me that one day I'd be married to a guy who thought he was the overlord of the world I wouldn't have believed you. In fact I thought I'd spent the rest of my life getting beaten by my drunken father but gundam saved me from that and I can't express how grateful I am to him.

I've been married to this dork for two years and they've been the happiness two years of my life but right now I'm filled with nothing but worry cause this dork is half an hour late!

Finally the doors opened signalling that my husband had finally returned.

"where have you been? I've been so worr-waa"

I was in the middle of chewing him out when I noticed an adorable baby wrapped in his skarf.

"who's this little cutie" I asked.

"I found the tiny mortal in the park shivering in the cold." gundam replied.

"Poor baby" I said softly

"my darling can you please remove the child from my person. He keeps trying to touch my face." gundam complained.

"aww he likes you gundy" I giggled.

"Well that's very nice dear but my skin shall poison the child."

I rolled my eyes and gently scooped the baby out of his arms. He felt really cold.

"gundam can you put on a fire? We need to warm this poor baby up."

"very well my dear" gundam said walking to the bunker.

I carried the baby to the living room and wrapped him up in the fluffist blanket. He nuzzled into the blanket and babbled away to me.

"hehe cutie" I muttered.

"I have lit the fire my dear. Now the child shall be warm in no time." gundam said taking a seat next to me.

"that's good" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"my darling what should we do with the tiny mortal?"

"Well we can't just throw him back outside! So how about we keep him for tonight and then we'll figure out what to do from there." gundam nodded and the three of us headed to bed.

Since we had no cot we had to put him in the middle of our bed. Luckily we seemed to have picked up a good baby as the little cutie feel asleep almost immediately. Me and gundam feel peacefully asleep next to the tiny boy.