Babysitting

Kazuikis pov

"waaaa"

Man hearing a baby cry at 3 in the morning makes me feel twenty years younger and not in a good way! I picked up my grandson and bounced him on my hip the same way I used to do with kokichi.

Kokichi had asked me to babysit kiba while he, Kiibo and miu went out to celebrate their first anniversary. I agreed and for the most part it was great because just like his mother he really freaking adorable but also like his mother he gets up at ungodly hours and starts crying.

Eventually he calmed down and cuddled into my chest. Gundam got up and hugged me from behind.

"is everything alright my dark Prince?" gundam asked.

"yeah it's seems our grandson just wanted some attention."

Gundam sighed "he's just like his mother"

I giggled "yeah well in a couple of hours his mother will pick him up and then he'll be his problem won't you baby?"

"ah baba"

I smiled and kissed him on the head. I can't stay mad at this little cutie! I decided to watch a movie until kokichi arrives.

A few hours later

I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and answered it. Kokichi was standing at the door with a smile on his face.

"hey mom I hope kiba didn't cause you too much trouble but judging from those bags under your eyes I'd say he did!"

"nah he wasn't too much trouble. He actually reminds me a lot of you when you were a baby"

"really?" Kokichis eyes lit up "thanks mom I'm happy to hear you say that"

He took kiba out of my arms and waved "bye mom thanks for everything!"

"no problem baby! Bring him over anytime you need a babysitter." I said before I could stop myself.

"okay!"

I closed the door and turned around. My husband and children were all glaring at me.

"hehe whoops!"