Another Baby

Kazuikis pov

I stared at the pregnancy stick and sighed. I can't believe I'm pregnant again. I'm really going to have to get gundam to have his testies cut cause I can't keep getting pregnant like this! Welp better go tell them the news.

I walked into the kitchen and placed the pregnancy test on the table.

"I'm pregnant again" I said in a monotone voice. I walked away before he could answer and went to make breakfast.

Gundam grabbed me from behind before I could get anything. "what's wrong my dark Prince? You do not seem happy at the idea of having another child"

"mmm I'm too tired to be happy about anything gundy" I muttered.

"then return to your slumber dark one" gundam insisted.

"but I'm hungry" I whined.

"I shall bring you food now go!"

"okay"

I lay in bed and after a few minutes gundam came in with cereal and apple juice on a tray.

I smiled. Gundam probably didn't get me anything big cause he knew I'd just throw it up. He's so thoughtful.

"thanks gundam" I said kissing his cheek.

"no problem my dark Prince now get some rest." with that he left.

I ate my breakfast and immediately fell asleep. I woke up with the tray still on my knees. I got up, got dressed and walked into the living room. The kids immediately jumped up excitedly yelling."new baby new baby".

Gundam walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "are you excited for the baby now my dark one?"

"definitely" I grinned kissing him lovingly.