Baby Brother

Gundams pov

Two years later

I anxiously waited in the hospital waiting room. This time round I couldn't go in since something went wrong with the labour and he had to get a c-section.

I was worried for my dark Prince and my unborn child. At least kokichi and karai are in school so they don't have to be  around for this. The red eyed mortal also agreed to pick them up after school and take them to the hospital so I hope the operation is done by them.

After a couple of agonising hours the doctor came out.

"the operations over. Would you like to see your husband and child?"

I nodded and walked in. Kazuiki lay in bed with a pained expression. On his chest lay our newborn son. He looked just like me when I was a baby.

I took his hand and gently squeezed it. "are you feeling alright my dear?"

"it hurts but I'll live" he said smiling weakly at me. "as for the baby's name is it ok if we call him Joseph? I know it's not japanese but-"

"it's perfect" I said kissing his head.

"sey where are the kids?" as soon as he asked that the red eyed mortal came bursting in with our children.

"oh kazuiki your child is beautiful! Almost as beautiful as my child" ah yes I forgot the red eyed mortal had recently given birth to a little boy named daiya.

"hehe thanks taka. Kids come meet your little brother Joseph."

"hi baby" karai said.

"hey jojo" kokichi giggled.

"aww jojo what a cute nickname!" kazuiki giggled.

And that's what we started calling him.